just said goodbye to 1yellowcav - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
just said goodbye to 1yellowcav
Monday, August 01, 2011 5:23 PM
A few hours ago I got done at the notary, transferring my 02 yellow lss cav to its next owner. I didn't really want to get rid of it, but the car would be sitting during my first year of college and I would be plowing some snow in the Vermont winters with my Pro-kit drop. Just putting up some of my favorite pics of the cav for the heck of it.

Thanks to all the org members who have helped me along the way. I will still be active on jbo, and will try to make the occasional kgm meet. Thanks everyone!

Re: just said goodbye to 1yellowcav
Tuesday, September 06, 2011 10:42 AM
Could have driven it in the winter, i drove my in the Canadian winters, lowered, all the time... and i work at 4am, i was out before the plows... i did get stuck the odd time but it was fun. I did end up selling mine to buy something bigger, which is something i truely regret. Although the Jeep handles the snow a little better lol... mine was yellow too I'm pretty sure i've seen your youtube videos

^-- WTF!?! That's not a J!
Re: just said goodbye to 1yellowcav
Sunday, November 06, 2011 6:08 AM
O wow, I didn't realize it could be done that easily haha. I definitely miss it, but it was time, because it was going to need a decent amount of money put into it. Gotta love the yellow!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search