My first love. - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My first love.
Friday, October 14, 2011 5:03 PM
My first cavalier was a wrecked convertible RS that my dad fixed, custom painted, put rims, exhaust, remote start, and all the Z24body parts on. I loved this car! It was perfect! I never had a problem with it till its last day. Wish I could add a picture but there doesnt seem to be a way to upload a picture off of my desktop. Anyway, I drove it for about five years till a taxi cab ran a stopsign he was trying to make a left as I was going straight. his turning momentum sent me sideways and on my roof... or what was left of it. I was traveling at about 40 mph, went sideways, missed a tree, hit a curb and rolled. the convertible top detached, windshield pillars caved in completely. someone opened the door and I was able to crawl out. Miss it! I asked my dad if he would fix it. he could have but it would have been expensive and it would have taken a long time. I didnt care but hes not in the best shape anymore, so I let it go. plus, he lied and said the head cracked. Glad I survived but the injuries and the memories will stay forever..

Re: My first love.
Monday, October 31, 2011 9:31 AM
sorry to hear about that man, got any pics of it in its former glory?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search