Sold for a second life. - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sold for a second life.
Saturday, November 24, 2012 7:28 PM
I was never to active on here but I seen my old girl tonight and it made me smile.

In late September the block cracked, the exhaust started to droop, and I needed to buy a new battery. The car wasn't drivable. I put it up for sale and hoped for the best. It was for sale for weeks and no luck. Finally one day at work a guy called me and wanted to come look at it and see if it was in as good shape as the ad made it out to be. After shooting the @!#$ with this guy for a few minutes he tells me his wife has a 2000 2 door that she rolled. The motor and trans were still good but the body was toast. He wanted to swap them into mine. He handed me some cash, put it on his flat bed and away it went. I seen it a few times since. I talked to the woman driving it and she pooped the hood for me. Sure enough new motor and I'm assuming new gear box but who knows for sure. I miss the thing sometimes but I'm glad it's back on the road.

Here she is bleeding out:

I nursed her home and put it up for sale a few days later:

And here she is leaving me for a second chance at life:

I bought a new car in October. A 2013 Ford Focus SE, with sport pack. I'm in love with this thing. But that's not the point of this thread. But here is one pic:

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search