me and cavaliers dont mix well right now... - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
me and cavaliers dont mix well right now...
Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:21 AM
Well... after the white car... picked up a clean 04 lss coupe... 1 owner commuter car with 64k on the ticker... took it easy drove for bout a month and a half then one friday night on the way home from work... bam hit a deer. How lovely. Did about 1k in damage to someone that can fix it themselves... body shop estimated 5500+ to do the repairs. So she was totaled and went bye bye last week... (they wouldnt even let me buy the car back to fix myself.. bastards) getting a truck next week.

Have a nice day.

Re: me and cavaliers dont mix well right now...
Sunday, January 20, 2013 5:05 PM
Damn! Thats very unfortunate. Must not be meant to be! I just bought the same car not long ago, red 04 LS Sport automatic. I like it so far. But ifa deer ever leaps out, I hope its my '07 F150 for safety and better impact.

'03 LS Sport 5spd, Amsoil fluids, Vibrant cat-back, 5% 3M color stable tint, Z24 trunk lid

Re: me and cavaliers dont mix well right now...
Sunday, January 20, 2013 5:23 PM
Yeah i got a 01 f150 lariat.. loaded/super crew cab.. older couple owned it... decent truck. Had the 6 disc cd changer behind the back seat... got swapped out yesterday for my jvc lol.. still pretty peeved bout them not letting me buy the cav back

Have a nice day.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search