Little Old Lady Made a Left Into Me While I was Passing - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Little Old Lady Made a Left Into Me While I was Passing
Thursday, March 14, 2019 11:12 AM
My 2001 Z24 Coupe is mechanically perfect from the windshield back, but most of the sheet metal forward of that is not. Recent 100k timing belt etc. Brand new brakes, rotors and other.
No leaks of anything. I was passing a car doing only 20 mph, and I was doing about 30 on a two lane road. She decided to turn left right in front of me, despite the fact I had double flashed my headlights, used my turn signal etc.
No injuries, or air bags. She told me it was her fault, but her insurance company (AARP) told me to @!#$ off.
Now what? If I can't get the other driver to cough up the repairs, does anybody want a project ? I don't have time to do it justice.

Re: Little Old Lady Made a Left Into Me While I was Passing
Friday, March 29, 2019 7:52 PM
Question to the group:

I have looked for a replacement Z24 and have not found a single coupe with a 5 speed for sale !
There are lots of cars, not that many Z24's for sale, even some halfway decent convertibles, but NO 5SPEED'S.

My question is, how many manual transmission Z24's were made over the years? Do I have a wrecked, but very rare model on my hands?
Thanks for any feedback.

Steve B. Whidbey Island WA
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search