I guess even I am not immune to thieves... - Page 2 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: I guess even I am not immune to thieves...
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:14 AM
man im sorry to see that. My brothers cavalier was just broken into, but they did A LOT worse damage the exterior of the car. Totalled $750 worth of just body damage. good luck man, sorry to see it.

-Adam

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:01 PM
I've got a havc/radio bezel if you need one... unless insureance is covering it all... lemme know!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:20 PM
Oh just to let you know EVEN if your car was clean they wouldnt take fingerprints. Cops are too lazy to do that. ALL they say is "Hey thats what you got insurance for" I say look for the person who did it and break his legs and arms, only way to get some justice done.

*95 Z28 M6* *Free mods* *160 t-stat*New LT1 Crate motor 357*Edelbrock Headers*3" Flowmaster cat back* !CAT
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 3:02 PM
Dan wrote:Oh just to let you know EVEN if your car was clean they wouldnt take fingerprints. Cops are too lazy to do that. ALL they say is "Hey thats what you got insurance for" I say look for the person who did it and break his legs and arms, only way to get some justice done.

I could have gotten fingerprints if I had wanted to. Look in my reg!

1998 Cavalier Z24
2002 Camaro Z28
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 4:11 PM
Well, if you werent a police officer you would never get them thats what I meant. But hey good luck tryin to get everything back. Oh yeah let me know if you need any parts. I got some connections. IM me on AIM at dkishton1486 if ya need to.

*95 Z28 M6* *Free mods* *160 t-stat*New LT1 Crate motor 357*Edelbrock Headers*3" Flowmaster cat back* !CAT
Monday, March 14, 2005 12:06 AM
Insurance is going to cover my graphics and the aftermarket radio!!! Woot! I am getting a check from the insurance company for almost $1800!!! That'll get me back to where I was at, plus some

1998 Cavalier Z24
2002 Camaro Z28
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search