Got a nice treat after work... - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Got a nice treat after work...
Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:10 AM
So I get off work, after an amazing day (got a job interview that I was hoping for!) to see my car had a mark in the dirt (I don't normally wash my beater), I walk a little closer to see someone backed into my car, left me no note or anything, crunched part of door in and since I don't have collision on it, I have to pay to fix it...I am not impressed. The person better pray I don't find out which car is was!

Not too mention I was supposed to sell my rims today and while my dad was waiting for the guy some stranger came up and totally wrecked my sale! Now I am on the brink of crying...what else can go wrong

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!
Check out my site http://members.cardomain.com/lil_z

Re: Got a nice treat after work...
Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:46 AM
Yeah that really sucks. Are you sure the place where you got an interview didn't have a camera security system? you can always go and ask and see if it happened.

Funny things seem to keep happening to me. I caught a guy trying to get into my car.... he ran off.

Was looking through the window and just walking around my car and I ducked down behind another. watched him.... then when I saw him make his approach (this was in a wal mart parking lot.... what an idiot) I popped up and just yelled HI! He totally 180'd got into his truck real fast with his accomplice and drove off. didn't even look back. Talk about luck.

yeah @!#$ just happens. I'm sorry it does... If you were in my area I'd give you the name of my bodyshop, great group of guys. Sorry about that.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search