stop sign means stop - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
stop sign means stop
Saturday, March 19, 2005 7:00 PM
well my car is gone. first accident of my 2 year driving career and i made it a good one. doing pizza deliveries, after hte first one i thought i was on a street with no stop signs (but i miscounted my turns in my head) so im driving and see a merridean and think wtf theres no merideans on gleneagles. then i see a car fly by in front of me, look up, see a stop sign, kinda blanked out after that i think i tried to turn, a 99 honda accord coming from gleneagles hit me right on the passenger side tire area, her car spun and hit mine again some how, i rolled into a line of 20 foot headges, she spun aorund and went over the stop sign on the otehr side, i yelled @!#$ pretty damn loud then it hit me that there was another person in teh accident (other car) i ran out too see if they were ok and she was getting out too, her airbags went off (mine didnt), but she had just a few minor pains, she ended up goin to the hospital in the ambulance too make sure and i went by later for myself, we are both fine, the cars are both gonna be written off i guarantee it after seeing them today. i will post pics after my friend puts them on her computer i took alot heh. the skeleton dislodged form the dash lol. im now stuck takin the fn bus and not being able to work ;x

Ill get a pic of my car soon ;p
Team4

Re: stop sign means stop
Saturday, March 19, 2005 7:00 PM
o ya we were both goin about 50-60 km/hr

Team4
Monday, March 21, 2005 12:18 AM
glad everyone's okay. I've been through a crash myself. It's never pretty. just glad everyone's okay.
Monday, March 21, 2005 12:00 PM
sucks that u cant work now. lol

poor car

glad everyone is all right

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:20 PM
@!#$ icbc only giving me 2300CDN for my car after taxes/deductable. too many kilometers or something but i got 700 from taxes today too so the 86 celica gts listed in the buy and sell for 2700 is now accessable ill get it down to cheaper but im excited. 135 stock hp at 6000 rpm and redlines at 7300 only weighs 2700 too. perfect car for me, 2 dr 5 sp h/b power windows/locks/sunroof/adjustable seats, and hte paint is perfect so my meguairs gets too have some fun ill keep an update on the sale, test driving it again when i can get my friend out

Team4
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search