Death of a Jbody - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Death of a Jbody
Friday, March 25, 2005 11:14 PM
Hey everyone I am still kinda new here.You dont know me yet but i would like to let everyone know that a friend of mine had his Jbody Totalled tonight a guy with a Saturn clipped him on purpose spun him out on the highway at about 80 he ended up hittin the way head on and and straightend out completely totalled it the whole front is smashed and the rear bumper is smashed but the rest of the car is ok I am waiting to hear how he is doing. when i rolled up he was dazed real bad and had a cut on his head.. I will have pics up soon.. I will keep you all posted. By the way his car is a 2002 Cavy 2dr. Black LS. He is a member of Devious Elluzionz Car Club in Burleson Texas..
and this was a hit and run , if anyone from DFW reads this e-mail me or something to help find the guy who did this..

Re: Death of a Jbody
Friday, March 25, 2005 11:23 PM
when i saw this i thought a member of the JBO had died ...not a car.....sucks to hear what happened though...hopefully hes alright and they catch the prick who did it

Friday, March 25, 2005 11:26 PM
if you know any details (color of the saturn, possible damage done to it, state that the plates are registered in, etc), call up the police and give them as many details as you possibly can. maybe they can find the car and the person responsible.

Friday, March 25, 2005 11:28 PM
its in Texas It a Newer saturn last one before the ion its a 2 dr. Burnt Orange young guy and a chick.. heading to fort Worth.. out of Burleson... lookin for it prolly damge to the front bumper on the driver side he hit my buddy on the rear passenger bumper
Saturday, March 26, 2005 10:49 AM
don't tell me, i said tell the cops asap so they can find the car before it gets fixed.

Saturday, March 26, 2005 11:35 AM
^^ lol

yeah that sucks
hope the cops can get him/ her

Saturday, March 26, 2005 11:36 AM
i was just letting everyone know that way if they are in the area they can help look for it.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search