A member of Ohio's Elite Moron Team Strikes Again - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A member of Ohio's Elite Moron Team Strikes Again
Sunday, March 20, 2005 6:35 PM
before i say anything or show any pictures.... i know this isnt half as bad as some of the other cars here in this forum(sorry to hear about your losses everyone) or before anyone flames back like" its just some cracks ya baby"...........well actually... if yer gonna say stupid stuff like that.... then go flock yerself ...............or flames at me for whining over the amount of damage or whatever.... keep in mind that i do all my body work myself and i had this car lookin pretty good in my opinion........ and some moron had to go and screw it up

lemme lay it down for you..... i went into giant eagle to grab me some stuff to cook up on the girl and when i came out after making my purchases i noticed that my car was moved back a little over the parking line and saw two skid marks leaving from in front of my car....... not like long burnout marks but marks that seem to happen when a drivers like "oh $#!+ i just backed into a sweet sunfire with porsche red paint... i aint paying for this!" and hammers the gas leavin 2 little black marks on the pavement. i usually park my car out where no one else parks to avoid like this.... however this GE has a small @$$ parking lot where avoiding this kinda crap is daym near impossible because they turned half the parking lot into a GE gas station... we'll see what the insurance says aboot it when they come out to look at it tomorrow

damage:

i know it doesnt look like much bit the paint is spiderwebbed about 4-4.5 inches around the crack and actually the crack is connected to this one.................

dont ask... i know the reinforcement pad is red.... so is the washerbottle i was hoping to have mesh in there by now but i havent got around to it so biteme

yes even cracked the fenders too.... one fender got cracked twice

other fender.......

same fender as the previous picture

and no those arent clear coat runs on the bottom of the bumper.... it was raining one the way home

but you know what.... i should take the law into me hands mauahahahaha..........

the emblem is on there level.. i was lazy and wasnt hold the camera level

just felt like showing this one too

i know the emblems kinda stupid but the circumstances of how i got it are why its there.... it all involves me and my boss being angry at eachother and the shop was working on a patrol car so i just snatched it off the back and no one noticed......... longer story makes sense but ive alreadt babbled enough

^^^ thats because im kinda drunk at the moment lol

KILL DA WABBIT!!!

Shush Weasel..i want my shirley temple

Re: A member of Ohio's Elite Moron Team Strikes Again
Sunday, March 20, 2005 6:36 PM
full coverage covers hit and runs right?

Re: A member of Ohio's Elite Moron Team Strikes Ag
Sunday, March 20, 2005 6:41 PM
/me cries

Re: A member of Ohio's Elite Moron Team Strikes Again
Sunday, March 20, 2005 6:43 PM
That sucks steve! sorry to hear! I was the first one to know about it right?!?! Hopefully it will all be fixed soon!!!!

Sunday, March 20, 2005 7:39 PM
no more peter rabbit... no more easter bunny waaaabiiiiit....

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Sunday, March 20, 2005 7:41 PM
and noo morre pwayboy bunniieeeeeeeeessss............ kill da wabbiiiiitttt

Sunday, March 20, 2005 8:04 PM
SonicFireGT wrote:full coverage covers hit and runs right?

yes

My car was made with wrenches, Not chopsticks.
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:54 PM
UPDATE!!!

insurance company came out to look at it and to write an estimate......
they totaled it

just kidding ... my estimate came to 1138.61 so YAY i get money to fix my car at work lol

Saturday, March 26, 2005 11:45 AM
thats cool and must be nice

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 6:53 AM
not bad. good to see your getting money out of it.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 12:12 PM
Did the store have security cameras? Maybe the caught it on tape.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search