forced out of j-body for now - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
forced out of j-body for now
Monday, April 04, 2005 10:18 PM
i have been with the j-body scene a long time. i really enjoyed tuning and building my cavalier. Unfortunately on March 12th i had a bad wreck. my wife, who drives a 2003 grang prix GT, was on her way to the hair dresser and on the way there was a guy carring furniture and lost his stuff because he didn't bother too tie it down. anyway she has to swerv to miss the stuff and ends up in the ditch. so i get a phone call early in the morning saying that she was in a wreck and spring out of bed and start to go to her. well on the way i get to close to the shoulder and slide into the ditch and end up rolling twice. my car is destroyed, except for the fiberglass ramair hood. my front right wheel is shattered into about six pieces and i am just now recovering. the thing is i wasn't even in a hurry, so i guess someone was trying to send me a message that quick that it could be all over.

thanks for reading my story and i just want to say to everyone on here to please be safe and and look for the franchise in the near future.

Re: forced out of j-body for now
Monday, April 04, 2005 10:25 PM
dude that sucks man...hope that you and your wife are ok. But yea i had a similar experience with a guy that was too damn lazy to tie down some file cabinets....Steel ones at that. and they were full of papers. so they all decide to come flying at me while we are traveling about 65 mph. Needless to say i avoided it and avoided a wreck but the guy didnt avoid the wrath of me when i settled down and stopped long enough to chew his ass and get damn close to beating his ass.

But sorry about getting off topic......hope to hear that u and your wife are fine man. seems like when something goes bad man that it usually tends to get real bad.

Later
David

Re: forced out of j-body for now
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 12:04 AM
the car can be re-build you and your wife can't glad 2 hear your both ok.

1st 1st gen on air.....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search