@#$%^&*!!!!!!! - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
@#$%^&*!!!!!!!
Monday, March 28, 2005 2:31 PM
All my crap is gone! Thursday durring the afternoon at work someone broke my driver's side window and stole all my stereo gear and my circular saw. Looks like they tried to pry the window first. They dented around the glass and messed up the black plastic trim piece. When that didn't work the smashed the glass and in the process of pushing it in gouged the door panel. Funny how no one hear or saw anything since I was parked in clear view of our warehouse's truck dock where tons of people are at all the time. Didn't bother to take the $5 in change I had on the center console, but they took the remote sitting with the change. They also didn't take any of my CDs, strange.....

Anyhow, I'm F*cked.

09 HHR LS, Wife's Car
05 Cavalier, Clarion DXZ375MP, Autotek MM8000.5 & 13Kv.2, wife's old car, updates coming soon

Re: @#$%^&*!!!!!!!
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 7:13 PM
join the party , sorry to hear that man... hope insurance pays for some of that ....

experience the "tilt"....... Yeah the whole right side of your car when im passing your a$$.......
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 11:09 PM
that sucks
thats why i only car 4-5 cds at a time now
and dont store expensive stuff in there anymore

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 12:29 AM
Bet ya 5$ it was someone who knows you ro someone who is friends with who knows you. Either way sorry to hear. Best of luck.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search