My wheel fell off. - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My wheel fell off.
Friday, April 29, 2005 7:55 PM
So i'm driving down the highway going about 60mph, and i hear a strange bumping noise. My dad and i just finished fixing my car because the ignition wire from the computer had a hole in it from corrosion. Well, he's the one who put the wheels back on, and he must've forgot to tighen the lugs once he lowered it. Anyways, i'm driving along and the car slams to the ground on the left front side, sparks shoot everywhere, i'm all over the road, and in a surreal moment of silence, i look out the window and the tire mockingly rolls by me faster than i was going, it went off the road about 100 yards ahead of where i managed to roll off halfway onto the shoulder. Some guys i know from school were behind me and helped find the tire and stuff. The funniest part is i was on the job delivering pizzas. I took off my body kit a few weeks ago so i wouldn't be driving around smashing it up. It probly would have been ruined haha.

Re: My wheel fell off.
Friday, April 29, 2005 7:57 PM
Oh by the way that's not the wheel that fell off, i have decent looking rims. And there's some chunks missing out of the tire and rim but you have to look to see it. That's just a spare or something tho.
Saturday, April 30, 2005 10:59 AM
holy crap, that's horrible. time for some aftermarket fenders?

btw, get a pic of that rim.

Saturday, April 30, 2005 5:39 PM
that sucks i can sympathize. when i was in high school someone thought it was funny to take the lugs off my left front tire , luckily i was coming to a stop, not 60
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:08 PM
yeah i wanna see the rim...

Ryan
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:42 AM
Thats just sounds funny for some odd reason..."The tire mockingly rolls by faster then me". I got a really bad mental picture when reading that, LOL

Sucks though. The same thing happend to my friend a few years ago and he got stuck replacing his fender, and his brake rotor as well.
Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:58 AM
If you want to lower your car, do it the right way.

On a more serious side, that does suck. Try to talk dad into buying you some nice aftermarket fenders.

Friday, July 22, 2005 10:10 PM
Glad you kept control as best as you could.

-----------
Words that you can't use in modding: Finished, Perfect, Cheap.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search