from completely beautiful to completely f*cked!!!! - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
from completely beautiful to completely f*cked!!!!
Saturday, June 11, 2005 11:53 PM
well tonight was going so good, i was hanging out with my friend Desiree and when i come out to leave i come out to this...

See the piece thats missing?

Look mom, no mirror!!!

not cool...

the pieces from the mirror

to some of you, this may not look bad, but to someone with no money to fix it, it is...and my car has gone from beauty to hillbilly...

funny thing is, behind my car was a line of really nice cars lining either side of the road and mine was farther down and it was the only car on that part of the road, and i get hit...thats some

Re: from completely beautiful to completely f*cked!!!!
Sunday, June 12, 2005 12:07 AM
dam dude that blows.... sucks when stupid people that dont know how to drive do $hit like that... hopefully u can find some money to fix it up... just look at the bright side, it coulda been worse

Re: from completely beautiful to completely f*cked
Sunday, June 12, 2005 12:30 AM
Im sorry bro , it always sucks when people have something like this that happens.

But remember, what comes around goes around , they'll get theirs, weather its right now , or in a couple of years .

Good luck on getting it fixed , and best of luck.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:24 PM
hit and run you should have contacted the police and your insurance

Friday, June 17, 2005 4:59 AM
honestly it doesnt look that bad. you said you have no money but the same happened to me. someone clipped my mirror and broke it. i got a new one from gm for 40 bucks. the paint on the car looks like it can be buffed out.

Friday, June 17, 2005 7:39 AM
Talk about over exaggeration man. You can buy a new mirror and probably buff that paint out. If you want to see "completely f*cked", go to the topic where the guy rolled his cavy... Thats f*cked.
Friday, June 17, 2005 9:19 AM
from the looks of it you can atleast clean the sciffs up some , and super glue the piece back on the mirror case , and glue the mirror lens back in , and it wont be to bad tell you can fix it the right way

and i say you got off pretty lucky considering the whole side of the car could be smashed in and be thousands of dollars instead of a few hours of time

unless im missing something in the pic

although i bet you want to ring the mofo's neck that did , i know i would be !!!!!!!!!!

Monday, June 27, 2005 4:11 AM
is it just me or does all the paint on ur car all different colors.. as far as the door and quarter and the kit?

Re: Different color paint
Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:04 PM
Brandon Schmidt wrote:is it just me or does all the paint on ur car all different colors.. as far as the door and quarter and the kit?

I noticed it, too!

Re: Different color paint
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 6:27 PM
The Door panel looks hosed bad with that crease in it, I think the color comming out the kit is because of the angles of light not that much different. And he missing the door pannel that was there. Sorry Bro, I feel you pain.

JBP Built 2.4
250HP
230FT
Dont race
But dont push it
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search