WTF is going on?! BUmpers got eaten again. - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTF is going on?! BUmpers got eaten again.
Friday, July 01, 2005 1:12 AM
Well me and a friend were just riding around and I went to go turn around in a parkinglot i drive in all the time(paintshop) and i pull in and go to drive to the exit and in the middle of the parkinglot theres about a 6" drop well i didnt see it black pavement at 4am and just rolling out of NO where CRUNCH from end comes down off the "cliff" and well damage is front bumper has about 6 breaks including where i JUST fixed from the last accdenthere: http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=59&i=5187&t=5187 ) So that adds to my bodywork next week!!!! i HOPE i can fix this its all still intact just a mess
As far as Pics Ill post some tommrow of the "cliff" but the car has to wait cause the car wont be seen till the finished product.

Now the worst pat a fellow J was in an accident saterday and te car is gone and to make a long story short he was driving adn his fiance was in the pass seat, Now the passengers door is pushed into the car and up against the dash. Ill have pics of that in its own thread as soon as I get them ive been at the hospitol most of the week with them so havent gotten a chanc to take pics.

Re: WTF is going on?! BUmpers got eaten again.
Sunday, July 03, 2005 4:56 PM
nothing worth having is ever easy to get.

looking forward to the finished product. I don't think I'm the only one.

Premium since Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:19 Pacific time. Support the .org people!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search