F**ked my tranny a new one. - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
F**ked my tranny a new one.
Saturday, July 09, 2005 12:47 PM
i was on my way home from the beach when some drunk @!#$ is going like 10 miles an hour. so i tried to pass him and he staretd swearving around and forced me off the road.

i ended up falling into a hole running over a whole lot of rocks, and then onto over a foot or 2 drop off the highway. when i fell off the road, the car was on, no lie, my right 2 tires, and my left tires were up in the air. i thought he car was going to roll. so instead of trying to go up on the road(which definatly would of rolled over due to my right tire turning left), i turend right and the car righted itself... but i was rolling over grass and on my way to hit some cows. after more swerving and avoiding cows and lamps, i got the car back on the highway and to my amazment i was still on 4 tires. the car was smoking a little, but i didnt want to stop in the middle of no where so i kept going for another mile or 2 and then i slowly pulled over into a gas station to see damage. at first glance, absolutly nothing. just a few scuff marks on my rims, but it could of been ALOT worse.

then i looked under my car. turns out when i ran over the rocks i made a hole in the tranny and lost all of my auto tranny fluid. and the time it took me to drive to the gas station, i was driving on a tranny with no fluid. i ended up burning a bunch of disks(29 of em) and @!#$ over a few other pieces too. i live in dominican republic where chevy/pontiac parts and next to none so its taken me forever to get all the parts. been carless for like a month. i finally got all the parts and with parts and labor its 550 dollers. really gay. lemme see if i can dig up some pictures

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search