brothers and cars don't mix - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
brothers and cars don't mix
Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:48 PM
yes it happened again , just 3 weeks after i get my car out of the shop . I was visiting mom and dad brother was there.He was going to library ,got in his car and never once looked back ,started it and put it in reverse and backed right into my drivers side door To top it off i went to the beach sunday and someone decided to punch or kick the passenger side door.Now both doors need to be replaced.Pics to come later.estimated damage at $967.00 for both doors

Re: brothers and cars don't mix
Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:12 PM
Uhhh... file through your insurance to fix the one door, and make the brother by your other one as well.
Saturday, July 09, 2005 6:28 AM
John Doherty wrote:Uhhh... file through your insurance to fix the one door, and make the brother by your other one as well.

my brother is paying for the damage he created but i'm not filing a claim with insurance because i just filed a claim 4 weeks ago,and do not want my premium to go sky high.
Saturday, July 09, 2005 12:02 PM
Ah, that'd make sense. That estimate seems high for two doors though? Then again, I don't look at door prices, lol
Monday, July 11, 2005 4:42 PM
time to hit up the junkyards. you can get it much cheaper from there and have them painted

Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:33 PM

drivers side door
Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:36 PM

passenger side door
Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:37 PM
damn it too small,try again later
Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:40 PM

Sunday, July 17, 2005 8:07 PM
thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search