2nd time to post here in 4 months - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2nd time to post here in 4 months
Thursday, July 28, 2005 2:09 PM
OK. I was dring through West county last night and a cop pulled up behind me pretty quik. I was doing the speed limit. I was paying to much attention to the cop and smoked a median at Manchester and 141 in front of the Saturn dealer. Well the cop turns on his lights to block for traffic. I get out to look at the damage. He walks up to me anf the first words out of his mouth are " Have you had any thing to drink tonight, son?" I of course told him no and it was the truth. Then "Are you alright (with a little laugh)?" I'm fine. Although if I had eaten at all that day, I would have probably puked all over his feet. Looking at the car at night it looked fine. I woke up this morning and looked at it and the rims on the left side are all marred up. They have the yellow curb refletive paint on the lip. Don't know if they are bent, but I do think I bent the hub cause the wheel looks as though it wobbles going down hthe road at the steering wheel viberates severly when braking from hwy speeds. The steering wheel is also off by about a half inch to to left. This sucks. I'm low on cash and need these repairs. Tomorrow I'm putting my steel wheels on so I be able to see what got f-ed up.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search