Need Wreckage for Domestic Driver Magazine. - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need Wreckage for Domestic Driver Magazine.
Saturday, September 10, 2005 1:30 PM
We know this is the worst way to get into Domestic Driver Magazine but we are currently looking for some last minute wreckage for our 4th quarter 2005 issue that will print around October 1st. If you want to submit please follow our guidelines below:

> Wreckage
Must have at least 1 picture (taken with a 3+ MegaPixel camera) of a wrecked or severely damaged Domestic Compact. Please include the story of how it happened and how it turned out in 2-6 paragraphs.

Please email me all submission!

Thanks

Re: Need Wreckage for Domestic Driver Magazine.
Monday, September 12, 2005 12:48 PM
I got pics of mine when it got almost totalled but all the pics are 35mm.

Monday, September 12, 2005 5:40 PM
Normally that would work but we don't have much time left so we will find something else. I think we have a SRT-4 for this quarter.

Thanks though.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:45 PM
I do ahve mine from when the old crap T-boned me

just wanna know if i can send you pix from the wrecked car and the now car!

also they are pretty much all close up pictures!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:57 PM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=59&i=5263&t=5263

posting this for a friend. click the link for the story and pics of the accident my buddy was in. he was without his fire all summer, should be getting it back this weekend.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 6:45 AM
ACav2Envy - Do you have those images at a higher resolution 3MP+ ? Those images as they are on that page would need to be printed at about a 1" square to look any good.

sunstealth - Yes you can and explain it in the article. Also be sure the car was pretty well wreckaged in the first place. Be sure that the images are high resolution 3MP+

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 2:45 PM
yeah i have them in high res i can e-mail them to you. unless you know someplace that will host high res pics

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 3:07 PM
It would be best if you would just email me. Please include the story to and try to read through it to check for spelling and grammer. It doesn't have to be long just as long as it takes to tell the story so people understand what happened.

Thanks!

Thursday, September 15, 2005 9:15 AM
We still have not received a complete submission so the wreckage page is still up for grabs!

Thursday, September 15, 2005 7:34 PM
youve got mail

Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:22 PM
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/494843/6

Those would be my wrecks and the discription of what happened... Problem is the camera I took those with is only a 2.0 Megapixel. If those would work for you I can E-mail a copy of them so you won't have the cardomain stamp

Friday, September 16, 2005 7:46 AM
DeadBob wrote:http://www.cardomain.com/ride/494843/6

Those would be my wrecks and the discription of what happened... Problem is the camera I took those with is only a 2.0 Megapixel. If those would work for you I can E-mail a copy of them so you won't have the cardomain stamp

Go ahead and make the submission you might just get in. Just write like 2-3 paragraphs about what happpened and how it turned out after insurance and such.

THANKS!

Friday, September 16, 2005 5:56 PM

96 z24
Friday, September 16, 2005 5:57 PM
ACCIDENT w/ ENTRAPMENT

ROUTE 901 LOCUST SUMMIT

MT. CARMEL TOWNSHIP

NORTHUMBERLAND COUNTY

Pennsylvania

96 z24
Friday, September 16, 2005 6:01 PM
Go ahead and make the submission (if you have higher resolution images 3MP+) you might get in. Just write like 2-3 paragraphs about what happpened and how it turned out after insurance and such.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search