worse luck - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
worse luck
Monday, October 03, 2005 10:48 PM
so a few weeks ago I park my 2003 sunfire outside of my friends house and we go shopping with her car. my friends husband is home and he is looking out the window. He turns away from the window and smash, and my alarm goes off. SOmeone backed into tthe car. A 17 year odl with Mommys month old 2005 civic.

damage
more

So we just get the car back from that today - after putting in some money of our own to get the rest of small stuff dome to the car and completely repainted etc.. ( the same guy that painted doublezed's cars ) and Joey ( boyfriend ) takes it to work. He gets off at 12 - someone hit the car and ran..

cant believe this
still cant believe this

Now that Joey and i have calmed down a small bit, we are both throwing stupiod comments out there.

One of the last things the bodyshop that fixed the car said, was "anyhting wrong, bring it back" so joey wants to bring the sunfire in tomorrow and tell them they "missed a spot"

Joey was talkign to a friend/coworker tonite, who mentioned that there was a white Contractor truck parked behind and over a couple so we are going into his work tomorrow morning to see if we can find out more infomration about this person from security.

we also filed a police report

Re: worse luck
Monday, October 03, 2005 10:49 PM
damn, that was so not supposed to be posted there. Sorry. Could a mod please move this to where its supposed to be? Thanks

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 8:08 AM
That really is terrible luck. I hope you can get it fixed withot problem.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 7:26 AM
Ouch... Some people just don't know how to drive -_-
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 1:59 PM
I would be pissed!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search