Needa vent about it!!! - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Needa vent about it!!!
Friday, October 07, 2005 1:41 PM
Today I get home from work and the guy next door said he came outside and saw two people messing around on my car, and when they saw him standing there, they took off runnin'. So I thank the guy for letting me know and proceed to inspect my car. Immediately I noticed the tell-tale scratch marks on the rubber weather stripping on my passenger door glass. These fools were trying to break in with a coat hanger! This just pisses me off so bad! I aint even goin' to bed tonight!

Peace,

inDgo

NO...it's NOT a freakin' Honda!!!

Re: Needa vent about it!!!
Friday, October 07, 2005 10:37 PM
Got an alarm? If not, you better get one.. Guarantee they will be back..

Red 2005 Saturn Ion-3 Coupe
Saturday, October 08, 2005 10:58 AM
I have the factory alarm option (with the keyless entry setup) that will go off once the door or trunk is opened...but that's it.

Saturday, October 08, 2005 1:33 PM
if you can put a camera on it then i would. they WILL be back. now it's up to YOU to be prepaired.

Saturday, October 08, 2005 7:21 PM
Was thinking about printing out a sign to scotch tape to my passenger glass that says something to the effect of "Let me catch you breaking into this car and you WILL be shot!" hehehehe

Monday, October 10, 2005 8:24 AM
Put a gaurd dog in the car.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 10:46 AM
STLWACO wrote:Put a gaurd dog in the car.

Nice idea, but I wouldn't want to be the one to clean up his "mess" in the morning

Friday, October 14, 2005 9:59 PM
Maybe this weekend you should consider installing a kill switch. Or get one of those "clubs" for your pedals since the one for the steering wheel won't do jack. It would be better missing your stereo or a set of wheels rather than missing your whole car. Good luck though man.

"Heaven is what you make it, and Hell is what you go through."

I think I met you in another life... I didn't like you then either.
Friday, October 14, 2005 10:01 PM
I also have a friend that has that alarm that comes with a pager an pages you when it goes off. It's pretty cool. I'll find out what brand it is and post on here if your interested.

"Heaven is what you make it, and Hell is what you go through."

I think I met you in another life... I didn't like you then either.
Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:37 AM
Yeah my buddy has that setup on his STi. Very cool...it has remote engine start and all those bells and whistles on it. Little digital screen of a car that has blinking parts on it to indicate what part is being jacked with. Funny thing happened, though.. the guy that informed me of people around my car had his tires slit for it. He's got a '73 Camaro that's all bored and cammed out...the bastards found out he snitched and slit his tires!
Last night somebody knocked on my door and ran. Gonna kill me somebody..

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:52 PM
you need to pack some heat. sounds like some people aint messing around anymore. Be careful.

2004 Cavalier, 2.2L Ecotec
1965 El Camino, 396 BBC, 14:1, 800 BHP

Sunday, November 06, 2005 11:24 AM
yeah it looks like you have too many mods to NOT have an alarm, I'd invest quickly.

How many steps to heaven, Doc?
...Ah, metaphysics.
Sunday, November 06, 2005 1:54 PM
UPDATE:

The bastards actually lived in my apt. complex!!! They been tryin' on EVERYone's cars for the past couple weeks and finally got caught. Needless to say, they've just been evicted... I feel much better now!!!

Peace,
inDgo

Sunday, November 06, 2005 5:11 PM
i hope they got more than just evicted. but watch yourself even closer now. they will be back just to get back at the people who got them kicked out. they ARE stupid enough.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search