First Accident - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
First Accident
Thursday, October 06, 2005 6:29 PM
Well I knew it would happen some day and I guess I'm lucky that it's just now happened. I was in my first accident on Friday, Sept. 30. I was on my way home from school. My gas tank was on empty so I was going to stop by Costco and get gas. As I was making a right hand turn into the parking lot, I was hit on my passenger side by a 1991 Tracer. At first I didn't realize I was hit until I heard his car scraping down the side of mine. The driver of the Tracer said he was making a right hand turn into Costco as well, but from the skid marks and him telling the cop he was doing about 35 when he realized I was turning, that story is hard to believe. From the accident report and our insurance company, it's his fault, the problem is his insurance company. They're trying to find a loop hole to get out of paying. I was totally devastated that my baby was hit and I still can't believe it. The damage extends from the passenger side door to the rear quarter panel. The side skirt needs to be fixed where it's bolted into the quarter panel, and inside the door is dented where the door was pushed into it. But anyways on with the pics...

Re: First Accident
Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:23 PM
oh damn that sucks

Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:23 PM
Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:34 PM
tough break i know my dad got into an accident with my fire 4300 dollars damage and they fixed it . i love the car but hasnt been the same. if your door post is bent they will write it off. your car looked good and hope for the best.

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:36 PM
I dont think the door post is broken, when i was there she could still roll the window up and down and its pretty low, all below the moulding. I dont think they will total it

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:41 PM
Friday, October 07, 2005 2:43 PM
Just got the estimate this afternoon. $2300 in damages.

Friday, October 07, 2005 8:26 PM
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE THEM PAY
Monday, October 10, 2005 9:06 AM
If the insurance company tries to skip out on the payment, remind them the policy they have is not with you, it's with the other driver. That driver hit you and is insured by them and the are responsible to make your car look, feel, and drive the way it was before the insured hit you. If they still try to skip out, get a lawyer.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:15 PM
HAHAHA CAVALIERS SUCK ASS
Sunday, October 16, 2005 1:51 PM
*Pointing at Bill Grass*... HA.. look at this dick.. doesn't even own a J-Body and is gonna sit there and talk sh*t. You're out-numbered ricecake. Take your Honda back to Hiroshima fuq-tard.

NO...it's NOT a freakin' Honda!!!

Sunday, October 16, 2005 4:01 PM
Just an update. His insurance is paying for it and a rental car. She goes in the shop Tuesday.

Monday, October 17, 2005 3:55 PM
blingnchevy:

That's great news, glad it all worked out for ya!

Peace,

inDgo

NO...it's NOT a freakin' Honda!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search