It happened to me... - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
It happened to me...
Sunday, November 06, 2005 8:31 PM
I always thought I'd never have to post in here, but @!#$ happens.

Since i'm living off campus this year, I brought my car to school, but I rarely ever drive. About a month ago, I went out to my car one Friday after not driving it for a week to move it so I could wash it. When I got in, I noticed my center console was open and thought that was kinda odd. So, I ran inside to see if my faceplate was on my desk and it was like I had thought. So, I moved my car and went inside and got pre-occupied with other things not thinking anything of it.
Since I was having the worst luck, our dryer broke so I was stuck with a bunch of wet clothes. So, later in the day I went to go dry them and when I got to my car, I saw my lock hanging out of the hole. Talk about a @!#$ty feeling I didn't even noticed it earlier.
Luckily, nothing was taken. Mostly because I have nothing to take; save for a few gas reciepts and a couple burnt CDs (that's the reason why I don't keep the originals in my car ) I had my wheel key and tire iron behind my seat, and my personal info on my registration wasn't taken either. They could of came back at anytime to take my wheels, but I guess they are dumb enough to just want my CD player.

Here are some pics....

Here you can see how close I am parked to the house. It's literally pitch black at night cuz the light above the garage is burnt out

Re: It happened to me...
Sunday, November 06, 2005 8:34 PM
Sucks big time man! Jelious people just dunno how to leave things alone!

Sunday, November 06, 2005 10:28 PM
man im sorry to hear about it

get that light fixed!!! i know your poor but seriously think about getting a VERY BRIGHT light, it'll definitely help deter stupid people

sorry man, glad nothing really bad happened

Monday, November 07, 2005 9:39 AM
Yeah, we are going to fix it, but it's too high to get to....we've stood on my friends Explorer last year and couldn't reach it.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 4:35 PM
SOrry to hear this man. Your car makes my penis hard.

Thought about an alarm?

Disclaimer: I will probally offend you with what is written in this post.

Thursday, November 10, 2005 1:20 PM
see the good side
time to shave your locks

Thursday, November 10, 2005 8:44 PM
such a sexy car. why do people gotta do that

sorry to hear

Friday, November 11, 2005 8:38 AM
look at that beauty, why would you NOT have an alarm on her? she cant protect herself....unless its like the car from "Christine".....

Friday, November 11, 2005 5:22 PM
dude thats hella gay, sorry man

Friday, November 11, 2005 5:37 PM
Shane OBizzle(ShOBiz) wrote:Yeah, we are going to fix it, but it's too high to get to....we've stood on my friends Explorer last year and couldn't reach it.
you know they make these things called "ladders" now that help you reach high areas !!

but in all seriousness sorry bout your can man its clean as hell you need an alarm hell even my stock (except stereo) grand am has a alarm

Saturday, November 12, 2005 10:57 AM
KanewtZ wrote:SOrry to hear this man. Your car makes my penis hard.

Thought about an alarm?

I'm a country boy...you never think you'd need an alarm out where I live lol and I really didnt think I would have a problem where i'm parked here at school since it's kinda behind the house and can't really be seen from the street.

jason rubito(beatz) wrote:
Shane OBizzle(ShOBiz) wrote:Yeah, we are going to fix it, but it's too high to get to....we've stood on my friends Explorer last year and couldn't reach it.
you know they make these things called "ladders" now that help you reach high areas !!

LOL, it's a college house....there's no cool stuff like that here. Our garage consists of kegs and road signs

Thanks for the kind words and sympathy

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 7:05 AM
I hate to see that, man. i hope karma comes around and kicks them in the ass.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Sunday, November 27, 2005 8:54 AM
did ya get the light fixed bizzy?

Monday, November 28, 2005 12:05 PM
yeah right.

it took us a month to get my roommate to get his parents to get a new dryer.

Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:03 PM
damn, sorry Shane

Wanna make out now?

Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:10 PM
Can we fork as well?

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 10:55 AM
you cant park it in your party garage back there?
it could be the showpiece of the room
Saturday, January 21, 2006 8:52 AM
man my car has been broken into atleast 4 times this year, had security system to. didnt matter- luckily i removed my trunk lock, and didnt leave my deck in it everytime. So thyeh pretty much just tosse my burnt disks around, smashed my glove box up even though i didnt leave it locked. If i ever catch a guy breaking into my car, im gonna make sure he doesnt live to break into someones elses car!!!
Saturday, January 21, 2006 9:06 AM
Someone tried to shove something into my driver's side lock, didn't work though. I noticed when I came out to my car (I had been out of town for a couple of days and took the gf's car) that the key wasn't working as well as it should and the inside of the lock looked bored out. It still works though, and if I ever find out who tried that I'm gonna beat them with a tire iron.
Saturday, January 21, 2006 12:00 PM
Kevin Pecoraro wrote:you cant park it in your party garage back there?
it could be the showpiece of the room

There's just way too much @!#$ in there.
Besides, the door and overhead door doesn't lock, so it's useless.

Side note: I have my stock Z24 bumper in the garage cuz my friend was going to buy it. Some drunk bastards took 4 kegs and were throwing them around Sunday night cuz we were out of beer and dented my roommates bike to hell, AND they took a saw and sawed through the bottom of my bumper!!! Seriously, who does that?!

Sunday, January 22, 2006 11:08 AM
^^how crappy is that.. funny but damn.. its like a magic show.. but they havent learned the part where the bumper magically reattaches.. Sucks to hear about the lock and this.. definatly would invest in some locks and lights.. Also if ur buddy is still wanting a Z bumper i will have mine for sale in a month or so.. its not in the greatest shape.. but if he is interested lemme know.. also u got pics of ur cut Z bumper? It might actually be fixable,, Just fixed a 10"x5" hole in a stock impala bumper from a hitch.. im sure joining a few peices wouldnt be to much harder..just take some work..

Monday, February 13, 2006 5:23 PM
damn man i really hate people who do this kinda @!#$!!!

could of been alot worse, think you will go ahead and get the locks shaved? would probably look real hot.....and yea i see those kegs in the garage so looks like your living with a fun bunch of people lol

Monday, February 13, 2006 10:11 PM
is it just me or do i see 2 kegs in that garage?

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 8:40 PM
So are you getting it fixed then Shane-O?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search