stolen plate - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
stolen plate
Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:10 PM
ok so yea I started my first day of the santa season. Well i started at noon and got a 15 min break to do whatever, so i go outside by my car and was bored and looking at it. well 2:45pm rolled around so i had to go back in. well bout 4:00pm I was done working so I left and went out to my car and I was looking at the ground for some reason so when i noticed my car I saw my license plate missing... well right away I fliped and people were looking at me like i lost it lol. then i said someone stole my plate and they just kinda walked away... (reason being i fliped... suspended license till december 30th) so Im like @!#$ I gotta call the cops well I went to mall security and told them they called the real cops and I got a full report on it. even checked my license and mentioned it was suspended and right away asked me if i drove and im like nope my g/f did. So yea some @$$ clown is driving around with my plate while im stuck paying how ever much it is for new plates. So looks like i might as well get some custom ones now.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/827643

Re: stolen plate
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 5:57 AM
do they put the inspection stickers on the corner of your plates? if so thats not uncommon. when i lived in pa and they use to put the inspection sticker on the windshield and the plate, people would either steal the plates or take tin snips and cut the corner off for the sticker

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:32 PM
they steal them and put them on cars used it robberys here it pretty common. sometimes they put the stolen plate on another stolen car and then commet the crime. it blow now your paying for there stupidity.

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Thursday, November 24, 2005 9:14 AM
someone stoll my plate and I reported it real quick. Had to go to the DMV first and get a new one. Then go to the police and tell them that it was stolen. Got stolen at the mall also.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search