pics from the other night (see my other post) :-( - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
pics from the other night (see my other post) :-(
Thursday, November 17, 2005 9:42 PM
hey guys and gals...here are some pics of what the @!#$s did to my car
since they cut out the lock from my door...is it possible for them to get keys made? i hope not!!

and what she looked like in her 'better' days...

Re: pics from the other night (see my other post) :-(
Friday, November 18, 2005 9:38 AM
if they know what they are doing or go to someone who does then yes they can have keys made, but only a door key. I have a buddy who works for a dealer and any door lock or ignition he can take apart and make a key for it.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Friday, November 18, 2005 11:46 AM
its a 50/50 chance, since its the same key to open the door as it is to start the car they might be able to. gm all only 13 different keys for the cavs so maybe. i know my buddies mom has a cav and my key can open up her car but it wont start it. i know others though whos keys work in different cavs and fires

Friday, November 18, 2005 1:52 PM
Well seeing how the newer Cavs only have one key then yes they can. On the door lock
all locks for that matter have the key code stamped on them. all you do is remove the lock cylinder go to any G.M. dealer and say you need a key cut to this code. Since the customer is supplieing all the information they'll cut a new key that will work in any lock that shairs its same code with the stolen one from your door. If your ignition key is the same your whole car can drive off and be gone in a second. You better garage it till you can get the whole car re-keyed. And thats not cheep.

Good Luck I hope they don't come back for the whole car.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, November 18, 2005 5:02 PM
oh @!#$!!! wow... time to shave the doorhandles/locks! lol

*~*Andrea*~*
Friday, November 18, 2005 7:34 PM
It's possible to "decode" locks without removing them, so if you had enough time, you could figure out someone's key pattern, cut a key, and steal it just like that. Sucks.
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:47 AM
Alarm with starter kill. 2-Way FM pager would be the ideal way to go. If they come back for the car... they will be in for a surprise. If you are worried in the mean time, you can just take the fuse for the fuel pump out! lol

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:34 PM
LOL..thanks for the ideas

*~*Andrea*~*
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search