I hate deer - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I hate deer
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:26 PM
Well I was coming home tonight from down by Butler on Route 422 and hit a deer. I couldn't see it coming across the road because a truck was in the turning lane and the deer jumped out from in front of him and right into my driver side. It sucks cause the car only has liability on it so insurance won't pay for it and I'm without a job right now so I can't pay for it. So if anybody has a hood, fender, and headlight assembly they want to sell for cheap hit me up at tainted_fear@hotmail.com or try and msg me on aim at bmxpimp718.

Re: I hate deer
Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:58 AM
you got a little somethin' stuck on your headlight

Thursday, December 01, 2005 12:59 PM
I'm saving that as a reminder of my hatred of deer.
Thursday, December 01, 2005 6:08 PM
ouch

Friday, December 02, 2005 10:26 AM
Well deer are my least favorite to hit compared to jack rabbits. I hit a deer about two weeks ago at about 65 mph and I already had a vandalized sunfire and a broken windshield thanks to some drunken relatics of mine (bastards) the deer was decapitated on impact , the rear quarter hit my new headlight, I ran over the head, stuffed some legs in my front susp., and smeared crap all over my hood. Deer in Minnesota just don't get it...
Friday, December 02, 2005 1:05 PM
2nd pic looks like its a fire in the housing...

Monday, December 05, 2005 7:13 AM
Ouch. I'd throw some good insurance coverage on that thing in the future, not just liability on a 2 year old car.

Monday, December 19, 2005 6:33 PM
thats what deerhuntin is for!

1971 camaro 427 --- here!

Stock... and loving every minute of it.
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:44 AM
I like deer. They taste good. Did you save the deer for me?

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 12:15 PM
Nah I couldn't fit the deer in the car, so we moved it off of the road. I just need a hood now and take it to paint and it will all be fixed up again.
Thursday, December 22, 2005 7:08 PM
Hey at least we don't have any moose in PA... that'd be MUCH worse. Deer are still bad enough though...

I had a friend hit a cow once... definately no saving his car

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search