people f*cking piss me off - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
people f*cking piss me off
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 7:40 AM
so im driving down the road to go pick my girlfriend up to take her to dinner. i see a guy walking walking down the street and he looks like he throws something then i see somethin coming at my car from up in the trees. i slam on the brakes guy behiond me almost hits me i swerve to try and miss whats comeing at me and then a damn softball comes through my passengerside of my windshield. im not talking about nicks it and rolls off, it came through and landed in my passenger seat, ended up somehow makeing a small rip in my passenger racing seat, had to get my car towed cuz what was left of my windshield i couldnt see out of. when i stopped the car off the side of the road i got out and the guy took off i drove into the neighborhood he ran into but couldnt find him. a cop saw what happened but said he couldnt do anything but make a report and drive through the neighborhood and look for him. so i gave him a description of what i remembered him looking like. he made a report, and supposably went looking. So anyways now my car is in the garage, no windshield, and i gotta pay for it. good thing one of my friends dad owns a windshield place tho i guess. sorry just had to rant a little

Re: people f*cking piss me off
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 7:50 AM
f#$% him, break his face if you ever find him

hugs and hand pounds, peace
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 7:51 AM
that sucks man. find him and beat his ass

RIP Kasey Burleson, and get well soon Chris Shelly

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 7:53 AM
People are so retardd, why in the hell would anybody do that. Thak sucks man. If that was me, I would have stopped my car, got out and ran after that dirty bastard, I don't care if I was ont the road or on the highway. I would have got out and beat his ass. Maybe if you go out into the neighbor hood again. you might be able to track him down.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 8:02 AM
oh i plan on bein in that neighborhood alot now. i can go through it to get to my girls house so thats probably what ill be doin from now on.
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 8:14 AM
carry a softball with you, and when you find him, stone his ass with it

RIP Kasey Burleson, and get well soon Chris Shelly

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 8:28 AM
That blows man.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 8:30 AM
Easy Switch wrote:carry a softball with you, and when you find him, stone his ass with it

I'm with you on this one.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 9:34 AM
happend to me when i had a camary, but me and my buddie found the dick, beat his ass, and got an assault charge; worth it? "YOUR GODDAMN RIGHT"

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 9:47 AM
I know how you feel. Somebody hit my car yesterday when I was at work. Took the paint of the back bumper. Lucky it didn't crack the FG. If I find them, they will get their bum kicked and you should do likewise.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 10:40 AM
That sucks...screw getting out of the car, just run him down next time you see him!

That sucks majorly....one day I came out from work and found a dent the size of a golf ball in my freshly painted driver side door....took out a good chunk of paint...no message, no nothing...I work in a hispanic area of town, I just know some dude pulled up in his busted ass car and slammed his door into my car and didnt do a goddamn thing to say sorry...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 10:57 AM
Was it really cold or something? That softball must have been thrown HARD to bust through your windshield like that, GEEZ
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 11:36 AM
Happened to me. The guy had a broken jaw and several fractured ribs.

"Sig under construction"
Saab Turbo Project.... Nearing completion.
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 1:09 PM
That suck dude, Do what eazy said!

Eazy (no switches no bitches) wrote:carry a softball with you, and when you find him, stone his ass with it

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 3:41 PM
Damn man that suck but Im with eazy too. That way it would be kinda fair.

Heres an idea if you see him, run him down with your car. After you run him down then back it up and hit him again while hes down, but pull the car back fast enough so he wont take off. Then get out of the car and beat his ass, and if he tries to get away then tag his ass with a softball. Then once he has had enough take him to the station and slap a charge on his ass and send him away.

good luck fixin it man

Thursday, December 29, 2005 6:24 AM
Eazy (no switches no bitches) wrote:carry a softball with you, and when you find him, stone his ass with it

No not a soft ball.. go get a metal soft ball bat.. and when u find them beat the @!#$ outta them.. He through the pitch.. you gotta swing.. as many times you can.. there will be no 3 strikes your out.. just as many swings till he's knocked out.

Friday, December 30, 2005 4:10 PM
i like Manta Z's idea personally, good way to look at it
Thursday, January 05, 2006 5:21 PM
Same thing happed to my but it was two young boys with a few rocks. I slammed on my breaks and pulled over and yelled "WHAT THE F DID YOU THROW AT ME!". The sounded a little scared and I just ripped them a new one. They insisted they didn't throw anything and it was pitch black so I couldn't see, but the next day I seen two nicks in my paint down to the metal. I was MAD!
Nessa

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I don't even know enough to know that I don't know!
Monday, January 30, 2006 7:14 PM
you should have been prepared...with a baseball bat

14.82 @ 97 mph
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 1:49 PM
TTIWWP
Saturday, March 18, 2006 11:29 PM
dude same @!#$ happened to me when i used to own my civic. first week i bought the damn thing some kid who was messed up in the head decided to throw a vhs tape into traffis and ofcourse it hits my car puts a big dent in the hood then shatters my front windshild. i @!#$ chased after the kid until he ran into his grand mothers house. i went up to the front door and the grandma said sotrry and wrote my a check for $1500 to fix the car and not get the cops involved since her grandson was already in enouf trouble. people are fuking stupid.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 9:26 AM
got my windshield busted before... cost me $200

Sunday, March 19, 2006 6:15 PM
it came thru your passenger window.. why in the world would u have to have the car towed? unless of course one of you other friends owns a tow truck company too. lol just seems like more of a waste. Sux tho.. its probably a good thing it hit the window and not the body though. body damage would of cost alot more then a window

Friday, March 24, 2006 7:52 AM
Brandon Schmidt wrote:it came thru your passenger window.. why in the world would u have to have the car towed?

chris Lineback wrote:softball comes through my passengerside of my windshield

Read @!#$.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 7:52 AM
He just wanted to play some ball. Why you gotta be dissin him?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search