Here we f-ing go again (3rd time this year) - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Here we f-ing go again (3rd time this year)
Thursday, January 12, 2006 1:28 PM
So I was at work and was asked to run to another store to get some stuff. I was parked in the back of the store where there is a camera. Well when I got back I didn't wanna park in the back cause I would have to carry everything I just picked up to the front of thestore just to take it inside. So I parked head first in the first parking spot on the lot. So at 3 am I am walking out. The Lights in the lot were off. And I barely caugt a glipse of white on my back bumper which is supposed to be black. I walk up to it and this is what I found.

But what really chapped my ass is that who ever did it didn't leave a note.
I found an empty beer can next to the car. All night long we had drunk high school kids coming thru the drive. The whole night we proably only had handfull of sober cars.

Re: Here we f-ing go again (3rd time this year)
Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:15 PM
Funny, I saw the SAME EXACT damage when you dropped off your taillights LAST week....Matter of fact, so did Erin......Matter of fact, you posted about this on our board on Dec. 28th of 2005 .
http://www.j-body.org/~gatewayjbody/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3185&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Re: Here we f-ing go again (3rd time this year)
Friday, January 13, 2006 9:49 AM
Just took me a while before I put the pics up here.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search