A VW killed my Z - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A VW killed my Z
Thursday, January 05, 2006 5:26 PM
Well, this is the first time posting a story in here...It saddens me to do this...

Well, this happend this morning (Thursday)....My bf was on the inside lane (of a 4 lane road, 2 going each way) at a dead stop turning left into his work when a lady plowed into the back of him at full speed. It sent the Z two lanes over into oncomming traffic but thank god no one was coming. He was able to gun it and drag the @$$ end the rest of the way into his work entrance. He went into work because he was feeling ok, but as soon as he was getting ready to start he tried to lift something and his shoulders hurt so they drove him to the emerg. Better to be safe then sorry! Well, I'll stop rambling and I'll post the pictures...that's what you all want to see anyways!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
:?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I don't even know enough to know that I don't know!

Re: A VW killed my Z
Thursday, January 05, 2006 6:17 PM
that sux the big one, but at lest the two of you are ok and not severly hurt at all. Only think I can think of is.
Totalled.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805
Friday, January 06, 2006 4:06 AM
I'm sure it will be 'totalled', not fair...it's always when something is paid off and is working great that something like this has to happen. That car was supposed to last another 5 years because we just got a new VIbe and didn't want another bill. I'm going to fight hard to get them to replace the car...not just give us a certain value. Mom said that if you cry poor mouth they might help you out more. I'm going to talk to my aunt today to see what she says (she works for an insurance co.).
Nessa

Friday, January 06, 2006 9:41 AM
Do alot of comnplaining on top of making sure that you get a good settlement. Make sure that her insurance company has to pay out of their A$$, You never know if your boyfriend will have something more severe down the road. You can't get a new shoulder anytime you want. Never know if 3 years down the road something happens to him that was caused by the accident.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805
Friday, January 06, 2006 10:00 AM
Can I have the engine?

Friday, January 06, 2006 11:40 AM
How fast was the b*tch going?! Holy hell?? Sue the living hell out of her and get everything you can.
Friday, January 06, 2006 5:55 PM
wow she slammed you good. that sux man. id claim whiplash too its hard to prove.

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Friday, January 06, 2006 6:11 PM
wow!!! that sux. its good that your bf is pretty much ok though... oddly enough ive seen worse fixed on a J... a friend of mines uncle owns a body shop and i saw him cut two cars in half and make one. it was cool as hell.... LOL anyway i hope you get all that you deserve, new car and more....
Saturday, January 07, 2006 2:59 PM
We're not going to sue her, he's alright, we're just going to get what we're owed. So that's my car, a new sub (a helmet went through ours), his wages for 3 days of missed work, and recent repairs on the car (2 new wheel bearings, motor) and they're giving me 200$ for my old muffler, I spent 320 4 years ago on it so I'm making out good!

Hopefully we can buy the car back for like 500 bucks!

Saturday, January 07, 2006 3:08 PM
Ouch! Sorry to see that happened!

Saturday, January 07, 2006 9:14 PM
hell yea buy the car back and then find another car thats wrecked int he front cut em into and slap em together. i know its harder than it sounds but i can be done...

Sunday, January 08, 2006 6:02 AM
That'd probably cost more then a new one would!
V

Sunday, January 08, 2006 11:43 AM
Ouch! So a Beetle did that to your Z? Shouldnt he have like jsut felt a bump as the Beetle squashed against the rear bumper!? Sorry to hear about all that!

^^^If he gets your engine, then can I have your wheels?

Sunday, January 08, 2006 1:28 PM
thats suck... hope u get everything ur asking for...

Sunday, January 08, 2006 1:36 PM
Thats not that bad I bought my 2002 cavalier like that and check how it looks now

http://www.myspace.com/crdaonline
Sunday, January 08, 2006 1:59 PM
It was actually a Jetta...pretty new too. I'm not sure if hers is a write-off, probably...her bags blew and her front end looks like our back end.
Nessa

Monday, January 09, 2006 6:04 PM
Well, we bought the car back from insurance for 620$, I think we'll make that back no problem in parts. The engine alone we just bought for 1000$ and I have the receipt with 77,000kms on it so we'll get that easy. What a hassle though. We test drove a 2000 Z, it was nice, same ol', same ol' really but we'd like to stick with what we know (and what's in our price range).

Just thought Id update.
V

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:34 PM
getting rear ended that bad, hell id be calling a lawyer and complaining about that sore neck and periodic blurryness, Just for the FAT check.

Friday, January 13, 2006 9:58 AM
Big Boi -Coloradojbody.org- wrote:getting rear ended that bad, hell id be calling a lawyer and complaining about that sore neck and periodic blurryness, Just for the FAT check.

Way to be a greedy bastard....

That really sucks to hear/see, and definitely glad he's alright!

Friday, January 13, 2006 3:25 PM
nessa,wow thats allmost identical to mine but my car was kitted and yadda yadda yadda

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search