Saying goodbye to my 05 fire and jbody.org - Page 3 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Saying goodbye to my 05 fire and jbody.org
Saturday, February 04, 2006 6:10 PM
So, you are saying that you will be in college for a decade (you are 17 now, that would make you 27 when you finished, if indeed you stayed for a decade) and won't have to worry about living expenses until then? SOooo...does that mean that you are planning on living with your parents until you are 27?

You plan on them paying your insurance and providing all your living expenses until then?
Adam Radford wrote:when i go to college i really wont do much in the way of a job unless its on the weekend to take care of the car payment. My parents will help out with the rest because like 99% of college kids they are almost always broke lol.

Sooo...just cause 99% of college kids have no money (tho most of the time, they are on their own, living in a dorm, or whatever the case may be), you think that you can stay with your parents and plead your "poor" case with them?! That's messed up.

Heck, if I was going to be like you (a mooch) and if I had one job that paid $20/hr plus another job, then I would just go ahead and buy the STi...since you're going to let Daddy start footing the bill in a little while when you go off to college to be poor. /sarcasm

-Crystal

Saturday, February 04, 2006 6:22 PM
Hey Crazy Cav girl Will you marry me? Jk Any time a woman ( a beautiful woman, I've seen your pictures) shares the same enthusiasm about j-bodies as I do, it just turn me on. Not too many woman care too much about cars. And especially not the Cavalier. (Hope I don't sound too disrespectful)

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS
Saturday, February 04, 2006 6:26 PM
Looks like she is already married. I'd take the Evo over the STI and GTO over either one of them..
Saturday, February 04, 2006 6:28 PM
Eviltec Art wrote:Hey Crazy Cav girl Will you marry me? Jk Any time a woman ( a beautiful woman, I've seen your pictures) shares the same enthusiasm about j-bodies as I do, it just turn me on. Not too many woman care too much about cars. And especially not the Cavalier. (Hope I don't sound too disrespectful)

LOL, yeah, I'm already married. But I appreciate the comments.

-Crystal

Saturday, February 04, 2006 6:30 PM
...................DAMN !!.............

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS
Saturday, February 04, 2006 7:09 PM
Sadly his insurance will probably be cheaper with the WRX. My little brother was quoted lower insurance on the A4 he's building as opposed to the Sunfire.

there both 4dr family sedans.

-Chris

Monday, February 06, 2006 2:23 PM
thugn$ wrote:
Adam Radford wrote:i finished paying off this car in 6 months time, and i am only 17.

-Adam

ok show off, we didnt need to know that part

I'm assuming with help from mom and pop.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search