Rough day for the cavy... - Page 2 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Rough day for the cavy...
Monday, April 03, 2006 6:34 PM
finally got the car back. paint looks great, but they jacked up on the pin stripe. whole car is blue, rear quarter panels are silver. i was gonna have the redo it, but i don't want two different blue stripes on my car. i decided i'm just gonna take all the pin striping off, i've wanted to do it for a while anyways. already got off one door, no fading, so i'll keep my fingers crossed and do the rest eventually.

GO PATS!!!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 7:17 PM
The Redneck wrote:i decided i'm just gonna take all the pin striping off, i've wanted to do it for a while anyways. already got off one door, no fading, so i'll keep my fingers crossed and do the rest eventually.

Dude, you've been wanting to do this for like 3 years.

Sucks to hear man, I never knew you were in an accident, I don't check the jacked/wrecked forum very often. Nice to hear you didn't hit the car in front of you though, but I sure can say that your car can take one hell of a beating for a Towncar to hit you at 25 mph and that's all it did to the car.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 11:59 AM
yea i got pretty luck for sure. it ended up doing 600 bucks cosmetic and almost 2 grand structural damage. woulda sucked if they totalled my car over that...it was only like 2 grand from being totalled. oh well though. she's home now.

i FINALLY got the pinstripe off (yes ron, after 3 years). if it doesn't rain this weekend i'm going to wash it. after that i got a new paint cleaner product from meguiars that works wonders. then its polish and wax. arms are gonna be sore for sure.

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, April 15, 2006 12:38 AM
The Redneck wrote:if it doesn't rain this weekend i'm going to wash it.

Well, you can forget about that idea.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 12:12 AM
the uncle shop ordeal sounded really shadey. I wouldn't have done it. She knew the risk when she got into the car uninsured. Better just to report it to her-parents insurance anyway, you were being too nice to her.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search