Please read, I need your helping eyes .org - Page 6 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Please read, I need your helping eyes .org
Sunday, June 25, 2006 6:23 PM
better than letting him go scott free

Re: Please read, I need your helping eyes .org
Thursday, July 27, 2006 10:59 AM
Back from the dead a little bit, here but

Well the cavy is back on the road again, I gave the car to my girlfriend and we spent the last week or so trying to get it back into shape.

I'll have pics tommorow if I remember to bring them in, and all in all for my first time doing major body work it came out okay. Not perfect by any means, but she wasn't exactly perfect before the wreck.

And for the price, we can't complain. So far we have

~$100 in new front brakes (you should have seen what the old ones looked like. I must have completely been standing on the pedal when he hit me)

~$100 for a used bumper

~$50 new taillight

~$50 in supplies and paint and @!#$

So for around $300 and countless hours of hammering and sanding the cavy is roadworthy once again. I think bewteen work and the cavalier I have had a total of 10 hours of sleep since last Friday,,, yeah I'm a little tired. So if my typing is hard to follow, my bad, lol

So now she's gonna be driving it around for a while to see if anything else is in need of repair/replacement. And if all is well it's up to her what to do with it next.

I'm trying to push her into going turbo, and keeping the outside as is.
Sleeper from hell

EDIT: I'm so stoked we have an edit button now. I guess I should try and get back in here a little more often. I was so shocked I had to double check it, lol

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Thursday, July 27, 2006 11:23 AM

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where
they're going and hook up with them later." RIP Mitch Hedberg
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search