no more sunfire - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
no more sunfire
Thursday, March 23, 2006 10:49 PM
So i had to sell my 03 sunfire i really didnt want to but it was just to small for what i needed. i got a kid and as soon as i put the stroller in the trunk i couldnt even fit my subs in any more. when i traded the sunfire i got a minivan ya a minivan it sucked but we needed it for camping and all that kind of stuff. atleast the dealership gave me a real good price on trade in, i found out they gave me more than book value. so any ways we had the van for no more than 3 weeks. my wife was driving down a pitch black gravel road and she got to close to the edge and the van got pulled to the side and hit a tree. the van was a write off. aperantly i got a good trade in value on my sunfire but i got riped off on the price of the van. ICBC gave me 15000 for the van but i still owe on the van. the bank is telling me that i have to get a personal loan to pay off the auto loan but the bastards wont give me a loan. which pisses me off cause they have given me two in the past so why not a third. i have never missed a payment or anything. i just do understand that. so i dont know what the hell to do the bank is calling me that i have to pay off the loan cause there is no car for qulateral. i just say than give me a loan than you guys wont have to worry about this anymore. they dont like that to much but every person i have talked to are idiots and expect me to pull the money out of my ass. im not to happy with bank right now...

Re: no more sunfire
Thursday, March 30, 2006 1:24 PM
That is why you ahould have bought G.A.P. coverage when you bought your van from the dealership. If you did, you would be in a new car by now.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search