Got hit while parked - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Got hit while parked
Saturday, April 01, 2006 10:30 AM
I was parked on the side of the road across the street from my house. My dad was backing his truck out of the driveway and heard a crunch. He feels bad for it and he is going to pay for the damage so I am not too upset. The thing that really annoys me is he is the one who was always paranoid that his truck would get hit when parked there.

The garbage bag was there because I couldn't get the door closed last night and it was going to rain but I fixed that this morning.

Jabbles

Re: Got hit while parked
Saturday, April 01, 2006 11:16 AM
At least your dad fessed up to it. My dad backed into my car (luckly had my old winter kit on) and denied it.

Sunday, April 02, 2006 8:18 AM
damn that sucks. my mom backed into my wife's car one time while coming out of the garage. sucked a lot. good leverage though....

GO PATS!!!
Friday, April 07, 2006 12:02 AM
that shouldnt be too bad its strickly the fender from what i can see.. look for someone parting out a red sunfire.. or go to a junk yard and look usually around 50.00 give or take and slap it on in about 30min and be good as new

Now that i look the door is kind of marked but but it doesnt look like anything major

Friday, April 07, 2006 2:51 PM
We decided to go through insurance after we called and since it's the first claim in a very long time for my dad his rates aren't going up. The estimate is $2200 I think that pretty insane but we aren't paying so what ever.

Jabbles
Sunday, April 09, 2006 3:30 PM
2200 bucks?? i'm in the wrong business...

GO PATS!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search