so you know like those pot holes? - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
so you know like those pot holes?
Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:08 PM
so i was out skating with my friens all day, and we had just got back from philly, and where heading to another spot to skate, my friend thought he was all big in his 06 zx3 focus, so he sped off ahead of me. while leaving me to baby my car cause she was just balls to the walls down I95, so i miss the turn off, for the one road, but i still try to make it, so i go across the white lines and hit a puddle. little to know it was a huge freaking pot hole, it blew out my front right tire, bottomed that side out, set my air bags off. which spyidered my windshild......sooooooo i ended up about 2-3 hours on the side of the road chillin with my boys while waiting for my mom and toe truck to come. as they are pulling the car up on the flat bed i get a chance to look under the car, it's not bad, just my front right corner thats @!#$. thankfuly the .org hooked me up with the j's which hooked me up with some killer friends that are helping me out with parts, so hopfuly my car will be running by the end of the week. but over all, i'm never trying to make up for a turn again let alone go threw puddles.

i'll do this later

Re: so you know like those pot holes?
Monday, April 10, 2006 5:23 PM
lucky it didn't break your rim

GO PATS!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search