Stealth got hit.... again - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stealth got hit.... again
Wednesday, April 12, 2006 12:34 PM
yeah... its in the shop again for anther accident... once again not my fault. i have the worst luck with this car. a truck on the freeway had unrestrained wood on it. 2 pieces of plywood and a 2x4 flew off and hit my car. front bumper, hood, headlights, wipers, and windsheilf are all damaged pretty bad. the 2x4 hit the bottom center of my windsheilf and put a hole in it. im actually very furtunate that i didnt get impailed by it. my buddy scott has pictures on his camara so ill try to get some posted up soon. not sure if they're going to total it out or not at this point, but i imagine it will be fixed since most of the damage is to bolt on parts that can be easily replaced. the only reason it could possibly be totalled is because it was sooo close to being totalled last time, that if the accumulative damage from last accident and this one is too much, they might just total it... b/c of the last accident. at this point though it sounds like it will be getting fixed again.

Obsessive Behavior of Columbus - Forums - SIGN UP!
http://obc2.proboards78.com/index.cgi

Re: Stealth got hit.... again
Wednesday, April 12, 2006 1:32 PM
did you get the guy that lost the wood ??

sucks man

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 4:25 PM
yeah he tried to get away but i caught up with him. his insurance is bending over backwards to fix the car. i think they're trying to avoid a lawsuit. they're paying for everything, including a rental car. they will be repainting the front bumper, buying and painting a new hood, installing new wiper arms and blades, replacing the windsheild and seal, and are even going to redo my custom black headlights since they;'re damaged also. they even offered to buy a new ECOTEC sticker to replace the one on the hood, lol.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:31 PM

Thursday, April 13, 2006 4:07 PM
gawd dam that got screwed up

any faster or harder and it would went through the window or through the hood

Thursday, April 13, 2006 4:19 PM
dang man. that really sucks.. there really trying to avoid a lawsuit if their taking it as far as making sure ur custom headlights get redone and then u also get a replacement sticker lol. But sucks man, hope u get ti fixed up and perty.

Friday, April 14, 2006 5:21 PM
sucks. dont get totalled. i like my twin.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:22 AM
daaang
glad your A-okay

you do have bad luck...

Friday, April 21, 2006 4:49 PM
Damn Adam! I'm glad everything is all fixed now. It would be nice to hear from you sometime, or well text since I never can get you on the phone.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search