DOA Z24 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
DOA Z24
Tuesday, May 02, 2006 4:41 PM
Hey all recently my 2001 Z24 was involved in an accident in which it lost and is now going to be totaled. I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I could search for other similiar Z24s so I can tell the insurance what I want to be paid out. They told me that they were going to find the market value of the car. I need to make sure that I find some Z24s that have similiar extras like mine so they dont try to quote me the price for a standard cavalier with no upgrades.

Mine has: 18" rims and new low profiles
body kit Flexible I think its a urethane type (Avenger)
carbon fiber ss hood w? functional scoop
AEM ram intake
after market exhaust
New poly motor mounts
also two 10" subs an amp and a new sony Cd player
I think thats it for the extras

Thanks you guys any help would be awesome. Also just a heads up I will prolly be parting out most the car

2001 chevy cavy z24... Aem intake fed by hood scoop.. and exhaust... hopefully more to come soon

Re: DOA Z24
Tuesday, May 02, 2006 4:45 PM
Your insurance company will probably not reimburse you for your aftermarket parts, just fair market value of the vehicle.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 5:07 PM
See if u can get the new vehicle and trade its stock parts for ur aftermarket? always good to keep stock parts that u remove if u can incase of this.. i know when i totaled my 00 i was able to get parts off if i replaced it with the stock ones..

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 7:01 PM
http://www.kbb.com is the best we can do for you

Rest In Peace, Saint.
Truth > God
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search