My lucky but unlucky friend - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My lucky but unlucky friend
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:53 PM
Hes unlucky because this is his second accident(not at fault for this one) in a week. 2500HD Silverado rear ended him.

Yes he has two of the same vans. There delivery vans for his parents auto parts store.

Hes lucky because he lived through this after being trapped inside for 4 hours while waiting for emergency personelle to find him and cut him out of the car.Yes the pillar is crushed all the way back to the rear door frame. The steering wheel was on top of his legs holding him in there.

Re: My lucky but unlucky friend
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:53 AM
Sweet Jesus man, he is lucky to live through that. Did he brek his legs or anything?

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where
they're going and hook up with them later." RIP Mitch Hedberg
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 7:03 AM
Thats what i @!#$ said. When me and his dad got there with the roll back we were both just stunned. He was still in the car and we called 911 because the dumbasses he was with never called. Luckily it wasnt serious. No major injuries. Not even a concusion. Just some scratches and bruises.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 7:17 AM
Well that is good to hear, it's amazingly lucky that he walked away from that. You said the guy he was with hadn't called 911 Do you mean a passenger in the van? Or the guy who hit him? Either way that's nuts, 911 should have been called immediately for a wreck that bad.

Out of curiosity what did the van get hit into? You said that the truck rear-ended him, but it looks like there was a semi or something in from that it tried to push the van under. Did the bags deploy? Sorry for all the questions,, but I have one of those damn analytical minds that tries to CSI every accident I see.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 9:59 AM
Quote:

You said the guy he was with hadn't called 911 Do you mean a passenger in the van? Or the guy who hit him? Either way that's nuts, 911 should have been called immediately for a wreck that bad.

It was people driving behind him. And yeah they called me and i went and woke up his dad.

We didnt know how bad it was untill we got there. He seemed alright but we were worried about internal damages and called 911.
Quote:

but of curiosity what did the van get hit into? You said that the truck rear-ended him, but it looks like there was a semi or something in from that it tried to push the van under.

Ok Look in the first picture. See the rear end of the van on the right, thats the van pictured in the last two pics.

He wrecked that into a tree on a back road late at night. It was a @!#$ty road and was properly marked. They say he was doing about 25mph when he came to the curve and it was to late to turn.

He then had the other delivery van and was bringing it home from school to get his bike, when some guy rear ended him.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:04 AM
Oh duh,, my bad I went through the pics quick and didn't even realize I was looking at two different damaged vans. So much for my future in CSI, lol.

Now it makes more sense to me, I couldn't believe that with that much damage nobody called 911, lol.

Ok I'm retarded, back to the thread.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:06 AM
If you met these kids, youd understand. @!#$ retarded

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:48 AM
wow then are pretty bad

good thing he is ok from both of them

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search