Hit a dog :-( - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hit a dog :-(
Monday, May 08, 2006 10:17 AM
Last night on my way home from work i hit a stray dog...this was a very big dog i think it was a chow anyway it busted my front neon, and i have some small damage done because my car is so low, but does anyone know if i can buy just one neon light or will i have to get a whole new set?

Erica

Re: Hit a dog :-(
Monday, May 08, 2006 11:18 AM
@!#$t eh neons, hows the dog?

Monday, May 08, 2006 7:51 PM
WannaBzee (aka BadAceDesign) wrote:@!#$t eh neons, hows the dog?

x2

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 8:52 AM
its amazing he got up and walked away and i have no idea how...

Erica
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 10:27 PM
I just nailed a jackrabbit the other week...it wasnt so lucky. It did about $800 worth of damage.

Did the dog mess up your bumper at all? Good thing you dont have a front lip on that thing, mine got ripped off.

As annoying and sad it can be to hit an animal its always better than wrecking to avoid it, so good job.

02 LS Sport http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2135396
68 Firebird http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2135556
56 GMC http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2135587
66 Suburban http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2135589
Sunday, May 14, 2006 12:13 AM
Did it look like this?

I think I know the culprit.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 9:11 PM
lmfao^

Monday, May 29, 2006 9:05 AM
Not to be the bearer of not so good news... but just because the dog just got up and walked away doesn't mean it's injured. In a lot of ways, dogs are like humans... they use a lot of the same antibiotics and drugs on dogs as they do humans, and if they're involved in trauma, they can go into shock and not feel any pain immediately but still be injured. My old boss had a dog that ran out in the middle of the road in front of a tractor trailer... the dog was hit by the axle, and appeared fine for like 2 days. 3 days later, they couldn't find the dog, and they found him dead out behind the house.

(I wanted to go into veterinary medicine, I am by no means a Vet, but I've done a lot of research)

Friday, June 02, 2006 6:55 AM
^^^^^^^^^^ Also, I believe there is a little thing called Internal Injuries!! Can be somewhat damaging.

Mikedirntrulez - Every time you post that damn thing it scares me more, I think its the lack of ears that really gets me!!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:52 AM
E T wrote:Last night on my way home from work i hit a stray dog...this was a very big dog i think it was a chow anyway it busted my front neon, and i have some small damage done because my car is so low, but does anyone know if i can buy just one neon light or will i have to get a whole new set?

in response yes you can buy single neons you just have to find the right stores
Thursday, June 15, 2006 7:07 AM
Yeah puppy probly wondered off dazed and died someplace all alone with noone to sit with him during his last moments on Earth.

Your a mean bastard !!!!!! JK dude!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 5:55 PM
[quote=¤§Fallen Angel§¤]Not to be the bearer of not so good news... but just because the dog just got up and walked away doesn't mean it's injured. In a lot of ways, dogs are like humans... they use a lot of the same antibiotics and drugs on dogs as they do humans, and if they're involved in trauma, they can go into shock and not feel any pain immediately but still be injured. My old boss had a dog that ran out in the middle of the road in front of a tractor trailer... the dog was hit by the axle, and appeared fine for like 2 days. 3 days later, they couldn't find the dog, and they found him dead out behind the house.

(I wanted to go into veterinary medicine, I am by no means a Vet, but I've done a lot of research)

So much for thinking good thoughts...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search