Someone stole my @!#$ jeep outta my driveway - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Someone stole my @!#$ jeep outta my driveway
Thursday, July 06, 2006 8:15 AM
like the topic says im so pissed right now someone stole my 04 jeep outta my driveway last night and put it in a @!#$ river............ugh im so pissed

Re: Someone stole my @!#$ jeep outta my driveway
Thursday, July 06, 2006 8:23 AM
Did you leave the keys in it ? And was the ignition busted out ? If you answered yes then no your screwed!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 8:28 AM
Why did this get moved here? It's not a J-body...

**POST EDIT**
Never mind

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, July 06, 2006 8:29 AM

RIP CPL Brian St.Germain (SAINT), Semper Fidelis

Thursday, July 06, 2006 8:29 AM
IDK good question. Shouldn't have gone to "Other Cars" ?

Thursday, July 06, 2006 8:32 AM
Thursday, July 06, 2006 8:37 AM
sucks man, hope your insurance hooks you up

Thursday, July 06, 2006 8:45 AM
Its black....no the keys werent in it....it was locked in my pull barn drive way they cops said someone had a key because the igntion was still in tacked and that the transfer case was put in n and pushed into the river...money and cds are missing and now i have a jeep that was submerged in the water up to the roof

Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:05 PM
That was yours?

I didn't see that river.....

Saturday, July 08, 2006 12:54 AM
Damn that sucks. What kind of Jeep was it?

I just got my Wrangler a month ago and I would be pissed as hell if it got stolen. I park it my garage at night though. (It kicked my Cavalier out) I hope they find the asshat who did this. Actually I hope you find them first, beat the @#$% out of them and then hand them over to the cops. @#%ing Bastards.
Monday, July 10, 2006 7:44 AM
Thats too bad man. With the ignition intact you can expect the insurence company to think it was an inside job.
They may pay but theres gonna be an investigation you can bet.

Good Luck

Monday, July 10, 2006 8:04 AM
Jackalope wrote:Thats too bad man. With the ignition intact you can expect the insurence company to think it was an inside job.
They may pay but theres gonna be an investigation you can bet.

Good Luck

Esepcially sence its pretty hard to get the Jeep WJ's to run with out a key. Even if you hot wire them, there gunna shut off when they dont see a Key due to the Sentry System. (SKIS)

So they found the jeep in the river, with no key in the ignition? And you can provide both keys? Its easy enough to steal one of your keys and make a copy, but even that would be hard to use because they would still need to have your keys to program the new copy...

Thursday, July 13, 2006 6:38 PM
Yea the insurance is investigating and tossing me around and they gave me an 06 purple cobalt to drive till they figure it out......I hope I dont find who did it cause I have a 12 guage shotgun ready to go head hunting. Ive talked to a couple people and they said it woudlnt have been that hard to hotwire it idk....All I know is I want my jeep back but they told me I cant cause of the water damage....so i understand that part but I just get why someone would be so stupid I mean I live out in the country for crying out loud.!!

Saturday, July 15, 2006 6:37 AM
^^^^

It isnt that hard to hotwire a car. I have done it several times to several different cars.

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 2:37 AM
Well stealing a 04 jeep would be just like try to steal a 97 and up Cavalier. Unless they re route the immoblizer, Some cars have little black boxes near the ignition switch poof STOLEN, Just like Camaro's up here in Canada get stolen all the time they got a little black box in the steering column, The thieve bust it apart the theft light flashes on the cluster the car continues to run, My buddys 2000 got stolen the same way it was a write off, 20,000 damage. I remember the sales guy at dealership saying he would bet is left nut these cars dont get stolen.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 7:33 AM
Rob S wrote:^^^^

It isnt that hard to hotwire a car. I have done it several times to several different cars.

True.. but this is a jeep which more than likely was using SKIS. Your not gunna simply hot wire it. Its not possible. You can however bypass the SKIS. One way is to use a relay which i use for my remote start. But its not a 5 second job.

And you could def tell if it was hot wired unless they took the time to solder all the wires and shrink wrap them after they crashed...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search