@!#$,nooooooooo,arghhhhhh - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
@!#$,nooooooooo,arghhhhhh
Sunday, July 30, 2006 12:39 PM
i was just sitting in my house this morning and i heard a knock at the door and i answerd the door, and there was a guying standing there saying( i hit your car) yess hit my silver cav just after i spent 1400 dollars to get it fixed. he hit me with a frickin 4dr kia spectra, hardly put a mark on his rear bumper. pushed my whole drivers side quarter in. so well what a great sunday morning. oh also they guy was going to drive away and not even tell me. but since i have good neighbours. there was about 5 guys around who saw it, and one guy jumped in front of his car while the others got his plate #. the dude is from red deer. then i guess my neighbours forced him out of his car and told him to tell me. glad i have good neighbours. so i felt like sharing the pain will fellow jbody's.

Re: @!#$,nooooooooo,arghhhhhh
Sunday, July 30, 2006 12:56 PM
That sucks, hope you get if fixed and good thing you have good neighbors.

Re: @!#$,nooooooooo,arghhhhhh
Sunday, July 30, 2006 7:05 PM
@!#$ your neighbors are nice. If mine caught him, they would have beat him senseless..I don't consider them good neighbors, i consider them drunken scumbags..but whatever keeps my car safe...

Seriously, that sucks dude but at least they caught the guy and you'll be getting it paid for. Got any pics?

Oh and i was serious about my neighbors unfortunately.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search