Project; Roll Over, Now with better Pics! - Page 2 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Project; Roll Over, Now with better Pics!
Wednesday, August 02, 2006 7:41 AM
i'd fix and repair the teal cav in front of the rolled one before i started to fix the rolled one....

-pic added

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:59 AM
Quote:

Well he has the right idea, unless you have the mula. I say just cut the roof off!!! And make it a convertible with no roof.

that wouldnt be smart... you know that almost all of the structure of jbodys are in the roof right? unless he seriously modded the doors and gave them more rigidity, it wouldnt be smart. but hes going to hafta do this anyway since hes making it a vert.

oh and just so you know, theres already been an integra front end swap done. i dont remember his name, but you could search and probably find it.

Check out my build thread!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 11:40 AM
i just have to ask how did you roll it? but if you do fix it i want to see that pics i think you can fix it if you have all them extra parts laying around why not? lol good luck with it man.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006 12:13 PM
jbody03eco wrote:i just have to ask how did you roll it? but if you do fix it i want to see that pics i think you can fix it if you have all them extra parts laying around why not? lol good luck with it man.

He bought it that way for like 400 bucks

dude seriously, its obvious you dont realize how much work there is to be done. So when you start talking about a hard top convertable..It just makes me laugh. Im not saying that cars not salvagable, because it def is with the right amount of work, but it just sounds like your a dreamer by the way your talking/

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 1:08 PM
T2 wrote:i'd fix and repair the teal cav in front of the rolled one before i started to fix the rolled one....

-pic added

the only thing the blue cav needs (in the background) is a new engine, which is coming out of my black cav, and the engine out of the rolled over cav is going into my black one!

E wrote:
Quote:

Well he has the right idea, unless you have the mula. I say just cut the roof off!!! And make it a convertible with no roof.

that wouldnt be smart... you know that almost all of the structure of jbodys are in the roof right? unless he seriously modded the doors and gave them more rigidity, it wouldnt be smart. but hes going to hafta do this anyway since hes making it a vert.

oh and just so you know, theres already been an integra front end swap done. i dont remember his name, but you could search and probably find it.

do you know the difference between the integra and the ITR?

USDM integra:

JDM integra:

Kardain wrote:Tonite on Fox:
When X's attack

Sunday, September 17, 2006 11:51 AM
your toyota badge is crooked on the black one

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search