A sad story… RIP beloved Cavy!!!! - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A sad story… RIP beloved Cavy!!!!
Tuesday, November 14, 2006 4:53 AM
Well friends, sometimes life is really cruel and sad. On October 18, 1:30am, I was coming back to my home from a long work day from Tuesday morning. I was intercepted by 5 guys armed, opening my house’s automatic garage door. I was take off my car and passed to another car, where I was maintained almost an hour.

Finally I was left far from my house without my car, money, personal documents and much other stuff. Many people have said that god protected me during this time, because the 80% of the similar cases, people is hardly injured or killed. But In my case I am fine and telling you the sad story.

Until now, police have no idea off my car and probabilities of find it has been decreased to almost zero.

I write this little text, because I want to share with all of you people, that know me, in person, be email or during my years with all of you at JBO, that had share your experiences, ideas, comments, knowledge, suggestions, etc….. to make my Cavy one of the best cars that I had owned, making it goes from a simply econobox car to the amazing, sporty and fun experience that was converted drive it. Without you help it wasn’t possible to be done.

Was 5 years of investigation, research, share, etc…… to make it possible. That is the simple story of my car, a machine that had many of the spirit of you.

Again thanks to all for your help, I will maintain in touch will all of you, reading the JBO forums and sharing with you my experiences.

Regards,

Elio Troyano

ELIOT. Now.....boosted.

Re: A sad story… RIP beloved Cavy!!!!
Tuesday, November 14, 2006 5:29 AM
Such a clean, beautiful car man

Sorry about your loss, but am glad you are ok!

Good luck on your future ride

..................Which car will hit 400 whp first???..................
Tuesday, November 14, 2006 5:37 AM
Definately sucks, I had always wished GM had made a 2002 LS Sport in white, and when I saw your Cav I fell in love.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 3:38 PM
Wow, sorry to hear that man. I loved your car, you had one of the best visions as far as what to do to it. And you are one of the most pleasant people on this site. This is just poopy. At least you are ok. You had a worse experience than I did.

Man what is with people!!!

Go Go OG Traction!!
Tuesday, November 14, 2006 3:47 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:Definately sucks, I had always wished GM had made a 2002 LS Sport in white, and when I saw your Cav I fell in love.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 8:36 PM
Holy crap, Eliot!! I'm glad to hear you're alright - really sucks about the car... but that's f'n awful what happened to you!!

Glad to hear you're not another statistic...

Saturday, November 18, 2006 4:45 PM
Thanks to all you, friends, for your comments. I really will miss my Cavy, we don't have any other sport type car in my family, and the others car seems be slow and bored to drive. You understand me.

Well life continues, and I was thinking what to buy when I receive insurance's money. The problem in my country was the same that I had when I designed my brakes. Sport cars in Venezuela are very few, and when you find it are really expensive. Exist some options but some are old and the newer are expensive. And this without taking in account that we will not have Cobalts neither the SS version, Neon SRT4, Civic Si, no Saturns and Mustangs, Camaros, Subarus and others cost a leg and an eye. To far for me. In fact, here in Venezuela, we don't have Cavaliers since 2002, and Sunfire was sold from 2002 to 2004 only. All are out of production.

As you see, I am missing my Cavy very much, anyway comments and suggestions for my new car, you know project will be appreciated. I have an idea but I have some doubts or issues to solve, to make it eligible.

Thanks in advance for you support,

Best Regards,

ELIOT. Now.....boosted.

Sunday, November 19, 2006 4:30 PM
That sucks man! I've never talked to you before, but I've definitely read your posts, and they were always very informative/helpful. At least you are okay, the car can be replaced! Good luck finding another car, I'm sure this one will be just as nice.

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "
Monday, November 20, 2006 10:21 PM
WOW , that sucks big time about the cav !!!!!!!!!

im glad your ok , and you made it out in 1 piece

doesnt matter where you live there is crappy people every where , that gotta take or destroy someone elses hard work and money

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 10:07 AM
Damn, bro! Really sad to hear about the car but I'm happy you came out of it ok!

You've been a fixture around here for years now and I always enjoy hearing about what you're up to.

Let us know once you've got something new in the works!

Monday, December 11, 2006 12:39 AM
Damn man, I'm sorry to hear you where put threw this!

I'm glad you made it out of this safe and un-hurt!!!

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search