This Phoenix Won't Fly - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
This Phoenix Won't Fly
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 11:34 AM
Well, I had initially thought that this tax season would bring the completion of my project. And like so much else that is going on right now, I was wrong. Not only will the car NOT get completed, but it will be going bye-bye... I have everything up for sale in the mid-east forum here: For Sale.

Here's a quick rundown of the car over the time I've had it...

New in 2003

Air ride installed a month later...

Front end conversion early 2004

Lambos added shortly after front end conversion

Primered and won 1st place Under Construction at the 2004 JBody Bash (this is one of my favorite pics)

And my last attempt at completion last / this year...

Life REALLY sucks right now... Oh well... I may still pop into the Org from time to time...

Re: This Phoenix Won't Fly
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 5:29 PM
For a car that you put so much into, won car shows, etc. Why would you instantly need to sell it?? Something go wrong on your taxes and now you owe?? That sucks bad.
Friday, March 30, 2007 3:21 AM
the infamous rhd claims another vehicle. that sucks sorry to hear. i remember all those pics from start to finish.

Friday, March 30, 2007 6:06 AM
It's funny... The RHD was basically done. Other factors are the reason as to why it's going away... But I know what you are saying...

Friday, March 30, 2007 7:31 PM
dang i remember reading about this car when you first posted ... i hope it goes to someone who loves j's like we do .. i pray it does cuz when finnished its gonna be TITS, it already is actually
Monday, April 02, 2007 7:36 PM
nice

Monday, April 09, 2007 11:00 PM

watch for flying sparks!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search