A very sad update. . . - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A very sad update. . .
Sunday, December 03, 2006 10:32 AM
I haven't posted on the org lately and it's partly due to my car being messed up after 3 months of having it back. I finally decided to post pictures of what happened. But first an explanation...I deliver pizza's for a local pizza place (we use our own cars). On one of my deliveries I was heading up a bridge in town that was under construction. The far right lane had been Blocked off for the length of the bridge. After the block was over I headed to the far right lane, with no street lights around and a raccoon ran out in front of me. I saw him right before I clipped it with the passenger side of the bumper. Sad thing is the raccoon didn't even die! Well luckily enough my animal collision insurance only requires me to pay 100, and the bill came to 1,800. New bumper and fender are on the way so it will be fixed soon.

The fender got pushed out pretty badly too so that has to be replaced

Re: A very sad update. . .
Monday, December 04, 2006 12:17 PM
that musta been one brute racoon, glad your ok.
had aunt roll a car after trying to avoid a coon.

Saturday, December 09, 2006 8:55 PM
that had to be one big F*cking racoon. I'd buy a beater to deliver pizzas instead of takin out that nice sunfire.

I NEED A 00-02 SUNFIRE RK SPORT REAR LIP AND A 95-99 SUNFIRE WW FRONT LIP PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U WANNA SELL!!
Wednesday, May 09, 2007 9:58 PM
sorry to hear that aleast insurance is paying for the damage ... i agree w/ the others get a beater for work keep the fire for nice days ..
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search