@!#$ty day... - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
@!#$ty day...
Wednesday, June 27, 2007 9:03 PM
So all in one day, my throttle cable gets stuck and I nearly roll my car on 70.
I had just got off of work. Got on 70E from the 270/Rock Road exit. Wasn't on the highway 30 seconds and my hood flies up. I didn't know what the hell happened at first and I jerked the wheel. Got the car sideways on 70. Luckly I pulled out of it and got over to the side with out hitting anyone or anything. Got out and was like WTFM8. pulled the hood down. Hood is @!#$, need a windsheild, bent a fender, and put a dent in the roof (luckly it did not crush the windshield frame). Got to looking at it and the hood latch is busted (good thing you didn't take that one Matt). Luckly Erin knew a guy that does towing and she called him and he came out and towed me home.

Re: @!#$ty day...
Wednesday, June 27, 2007 11:16 PM
Thats really blows man.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 11:21 AM
Awesome excuse for a CF hood and Toyo fenders. If that happened to me, I woulda stopped and had a hard time getting out of the car with the grip my butt would have on the seat.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 11:44 AM
Greg Z. wrote:Awesome excuse for a CF hood and Toyo fenders. If that happened to me, I woulda stopped and had a hard time getting out of the car with the grip my butt would have on the seat.

Haha i was thinking the same thing!

My car--->http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2569452

Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:24 PM
Naw. The car is getting sold. I just picked up a 95 240sx

you can have it for $1300
Only has 107,xxx

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search