green cavi about to get repoed - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
green cavi about to get repoed
Thursday, May 10, 2007 3:23 PM
my wife and i split up recently and she took out a personal loan on my cavi when i got it in november 06. to do the personal loan she needed it in her name. i complied and she has now stopped paying the bill. fortunately my aunt has a 98 sunfire 2200 she is selling me for 800 so its a pretty stellar deal. i put a new fuel pump and shift cables in the cavi since ive had it. does anyone know if these parts will transfer over to the sunfire? the cavi was a 2.2 and the sunfire is a 2200 so i know most of the engine parts probably wont transfer but which others will. id like to strip it before the bank takes it.

Re: green cavi about to get repoed
Thursday, May 10, 2007 3:24 PM
forgot to tell yous the year of the cavi

96 Cavalier base
2.2l manual
Friday, May 11, 2007 11:28 AM
your making payments on a 96?

if all that you did to it was a fuel pump and shift cables, i wouldnt worry about. to me its not worth the trouble trying to get off. also whos name is the car in? if its under yours id make sure it doesnt get repoed or your credit is going to blow soon

Friday, May 11, 2007 12:08 PM
Is the cav a 2.2L OHV or Ecotec?

ASE Certified Techician
DaimlerChrysler Certified Techician
Va Safety Inspector
Member Option D Racing
Friday, May 11, 2007 12:17 PM
the loan is not for the car, it was a personal loan that required collateral. she has a g6 with uberhigh payments and couldnt afford all her bills. i transfered it to her name so she could get the loan. as far as the parts go, im really not gonna worry about putting it back together too well so i might just strip it . the cav is a 2.2 ohv and the sunfire is a 2200

96 Cavalier base
2.2l manual
Tuesday, May 15, 2007 6:24 PM
All of it should transfer over.

ASE Certified Techician
DaimlerChrysler Certified Techician
Va Safety Inspector
Member Option D Racing
Thursday, June 07, 2007 4:07 AM
Option D wrote:All of it should transfer over.

holy bad information batman. the motor stuff and tranny stuff are completely different.

Monday, June 11, 2007 11:54 PM
why didn't u get a signature loan. NEVER get a collateral loan. i would strip it down to a rolling frame lol. u can give me the motor

1996 Chevrolet Cavalier "Its Far Away From a Stock Cavalier"
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 2:37 PM
was this a Tittle loan?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search