Flipped my cavalier - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Flipped my cavalier
Saturday, September 22, 2007 1:54 PM
I was driving my cavalier yesterday and some 86 year old man decided to do a u turn right in front of me.So i ended up rolling over in a ditch.The part that got the most damage was the roof so I am hopeing I can have a new roof put on.Also started it up and still runs and drives great.

Re: Flipped my cavalier
Saturday, September 22, 2007 2:03 PM
That's painful to look at man. Hope it get's put back together well for ya ...

Saturday, September 22, 2007 2:08 PM
Hope to put a new roof on? Sorry, looks totalled to me. Doesn't take much to total a Cavalier.

Saturday, September 22, 2007 2:18 PM
True that... insurance wanted to total mine when I got the rear 1/4 pushed in. Glad to see you came out alright tho man.

Saturday, September 22, 2007 5:54 PM
HOLY F'IN SHIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! What did you do to my car??? Just Kidding!!!! Just wanted to let you know I'm glad you're ok. It just goes to show you that the car was built strong to be able to handle that kinda roll. I can't believe the hood didn't get messed up or the carbon fibre wing. I did prove the wing was strong by sitting on it. If ya can wait till I'm back in FL I will help you rebuild it.

Your Bro in law,

Don

"If your gonna race, do it responsibly. Remember to plug in your radar detector"
Sunday, September 23, 2007 7:00 AM
The car got the worst of it but even if the insurence company does total it I will buy it back and have it fixed.When are you suposed to be coming back to florida?

Sunday, September 23, 2007 7:03 AM
The thing that really sucks is i was suposed to be installing my turbo.

Monday, September 24, 2007 12:59 PM
and how do you plan on fixing it? you can just cut the roof off and weld another 1 on. it will be very unstable and unsafe.

Monday, September 24, 2007 7:11 PM
They were gonna do exactly that on my 89 Sunbird when the hood flew up..instead they totalled it because they said repairs would cost $5 more than the car was worth....$5 freakin dollars....

I bought it back and lived with a dent in the roof.,..dont think you can do that, though....

Monday, October 01, 2007 1:46 PM
Shane OBizzle(ShOBiz) wrote:Hope to put a new roof on? Sorry, looks totalled to me. Doesn't take much to total a Cavalier.
no it doesnt and do you know y???
CAUSE J BODYS SUCK !! my stock daytona can smoke any stock j body POS on this site.
ps if that blurple sunfire guy with the tv in his engine bay is on this sight YOUR CAR SUCKS AND I MADE FUN OF IT TO YOUR FACE B!TCH , STAY OUT OF SASKATOON!!!!
Monday, October 01, 2007 1:48 PM
do not listen to people who drive @!#$y 350 dollar cars

Monday, October 01, 2007 1:49 PM
jarett mccrie wrote:do not listen to people who drive @!#$y 350 dollar cars
race me, il show u what a 350 $ car can do B!TCH
Monday, October 01, 2007 1:58 PM
none also none wrote:
Shane OBizzle(ShOBiz) wrote:Hope to put a new roof on? Sorry, looks totalled to me. Doesn't take much to total a Cavalier.
CAUSE J BODYS SUCK !! my stock daytona can smoke any stock j body POS on this site.
ps if that blurple sunfire guy with the tv in his engine bay is on this sight YOUR CAR SUCKS AND I MADE FUN OF IT TO YOUR FACE B!TCH , STAY OUT OF SASKATOON!!!!

Wow, your stock 4 banger can smoke another stock 4 banger. Call me impressed.

Man, I'm so trading in my car for an 88 Daytona. 'Cause chicks would think I'm cool, and a 20 year old oil leaking Daytona is vastly superior to a POS Cavalier.

BTW, this is a web site, not a web sight. Maybe you should sell your Daytona so you can afford 3rd grade.

Monday, October 01, 2007 1:59 PM
a stock dodge charger can smoke your stock daytona or any stock jbody on this site, who cares?

now The L61 Powered Fiero
PURE DICE, PURE Design.Innovation.Creation.Excellence.
Monday, October 01, 2007 6:11 PM
Emor8t wrote:
none also none wrote:

Wow, your stock 4 banger can smoke another stock 4 banger. Call me impressed.

Man, I'm so trading in my car for an 88 Daytona. 'Cause chicks would think I'm cool, and a 20 year old oil leaking Daytona is vastly superior to a POS Cavalier.

BTW, this is a web site, not a web sight. Maybe you should sell your Daytona so you can afford 3rd grade.

lol nice comback , oh and i like your sig maybe if u go to google type in "good car" then click im fealing lucky im posative u wont end up with a sunfire or cavalier. and chicks dig my car, and along with me and the rest of the seniors at my school hate sunfires even more than goddam hyundai's (and thats saying something). so why dont u take your @!#$ty car and drive it off a cliff then post some pics in this forums so i have a reason to come back to this website without fealing the need to cut out my eyes cause of all these ricy wana be tuner pos's.
Monday, October 01, 2007 6:35 PM
Wow, why the hell are you even on this website?

Monday, October 01, 2007 8:48 PM
Eastwood wrote:Wow, why the hell are you even on this website?
simple.
to piss off j body owners
Monday, October 01, 2007 8:54 PM
none also none-Tell your mom to come pick up her panties she left here the other night.

Go fly a kite somewhere else.

Monday, October 01, 2007 9:05 PM
i am a senior at his high school and a long time member and supporter of the site and he is only doing this to piss me off. sure lets race when u get your licence.
Monday, October 01, 2007 9:16 PM
i am serios DO NOT POST AGAIN
Monday, October 01, 2007 9:42 PM
Bleh...oh my...this kid is in high school?

none also none wrote:lol nice COMEBACK , oh and i like your sig maybe if u go to google type in "good car" then click im FEELING lucky im POSITIVE u wont end up with a sunfire or cavalier. and chicks dig my car, and along with me and the rest of the seniors at my school hate sunfires even more than goddam hyundai's (and thats saying something) (not even a correct sentence). so why dont u take your @!#$ty car and drive it off a cliff then post some pics IN THIS FORUMS so i have a reason to come back to this website without FEELING the need to cut out my eyes cause of all these RICEY wana be tuner POS'.

Punctuation, capitalization, hell, correct grammar as a whole is beyond you. "Edukayshun">you. Lay off the crack and go to school. At least try and sound smart when you try to come on here and bash people. They should be paying your teacher overtime to grade any paper you write. Shut the hell up, and go away. That is all.

The topic on-hand. Sucks about your car man, probably def. gonna be totaled. You could buy it back, gonna suck to fix, but it's probably doable. Good luck

Monday, October 01, 2007 11:50 PM
Sorry to hear about your car man, but that guy is funny none also none WOW one phrase comes to mind

IM GOING FAST MOMMY !!!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 12:03 AM
damn I'm sorry to hear this. Buy it back and fix it, after all that work to put the ecotec in it's worth it.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Tuesday, October 02, 2007 5:29 PM
OhForKavaleerLSport wrote:Bleh...oh my...this kid is in high school?

none also none wrote:lol nice COMEBACK , oh and i like your sig maybe if u go to google type in "good car" then click im FEELING lucky im POSITIVE u wont end up with a sunfire or cavalier. and chicks dig my car, and along with me and the rest of the seniors at my school hate sunfires even more than goddam hyundai's (and thats saying something) (not even a correct sentence). so why dont u take your @!#$ty car and drive it off a cliff then post some pics IN THIS FORUMS so i have a reason to come back to this website without FEELING the need to cut out my eyes cause of all these RICEY wana be tuner POS'.

Punctuation, capitalization, hell, correct grammar as a whole is beyond you. "Edukayshun">you. Lay off the crack and go to school. At least try and sound smart when you try to come on here and bash people. They should be paying your teacher overtime to grade any paper you write. Shut the hell up, and go away. That is all.

The topic on-hand. Sucks about your car man, probably def. gonna be totaled. You could buy it back, gonna suck to fix, but it's probably doable. Good luck
wow you really must have no life at all if all you do is correct some one's spelling on a car forum and drive a j-body. if i were you id do what i told that other guy to do ( i'll even spell it wrong so you can correct it later ) driiv offf a cliph
Tuesday, October 02, 2007 5:33 PM
oh, and as for "Nice EH (AKA Orange Syn)" your mom jokes are old. go back to grade shcool...then die
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search