Accident on Highway 10 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Accident on Highway 10
Friday, October 19, 2007 5:57 PM
Thought you all may want to know, there is one less third gen Z24 out on the road.

I was driving back from a doctors appointment in richmond, and traffic started to get backed up. I could see some smoke ahead, but not much else until I got closer.

From the looks of it, the blue Cavalier crossed the center line of the highway, and slammed head on into a white car.

As far as damage is concerned, both vehicles are likely to be write offs. The whole front left of the Cavalier was crushed, with damage across the rest of the front as well. The white car, is done for witht he front end being for the most part, torn off.

The driver of one car was about 15 feet past the accident in the direction the white car was facing, and the other 7 or 8 past the wreck in the other direction.

Since it was not mcar, i didnt think it should be posted in the jacked/sold/wrecked forum.

If more information is on the news, I will update this thread.

Re: Accident on Highway 10
Friday, October 19, 2007 6:21 PM
"Thought you all may want to know, there is one less third gen Z24 out on the road."

What kind of moronic statement is that?I guess ,comin from the guy who thought all Z24's had V-6's in them.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Friday, October 19, 2007 6:37 PM
what the hell???? I made a mistake dude, no need to be a prick about it. damn.
Friday, October 19, 2007 6:44 PM
sucks but

GO PATS!!!
Friday, October 19, 2007 6:46 PM
Not bein' a prick,just saying what anyone else would say,if you made a mistake then why didn't you post again to correct that statement,anywho,IDRC, but hate it when people make comments like that.

Friday, October 19, 2007 6:58 PM
If it werent for the slim possibility that the driver of the Cavalier may have been a member of JBO, I wouldnt have said anything.. I figured that you WOULD care, since it may be someone you know through the boards. My mistake.

As for why i didnt post again to correct myself BIGG, I thought i did. Again, my mistake.
Friday, October 19, 2007 6:59 PM
and the value of mine rises another nickel, at this rat i will have the only one in 847 yrs

Friday, October 19, 2007 7:12 PM
ToBoGgAn wrote:and the value of mine rises another nickel, at this rat i will have the only one in 847 yrs

LMAO,Derek ,we need more of your humor around here

Fallout:Just givin' you some sh*t.It's all good,at least my cav was FREE,lol

Friday, October 19, 2007 7:16 PM
Lol, i just wish i was that lucky..
Friday, October 19, 2007 7:44 PM
damn biggz your was free too?? must be a vert thing....

Friday, October 19, 2007 8:00 PM
-98VERT- wrote:damn biggz your was free too?? must be a vert thing....

HaHa,Yeah we get the heavy pigs but as I always told my buddie with his vette,your car is nicer and faster but can you drop your top,lmao.I'd still rather have his Vette,lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search