Shameless bastards... - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Shameless bastards...
Friday, November 02, 2007 3:41 PM
Whenever I get a good turn of luck, something bad happens in the near future...I quit my job at AutoZone to get a better paying, better hours job at a bank closer to home, and my transmission blows on my old car the afternoon I quit...

Ive been out of work 3 months, and on Wed. I landed a job to get me back on my feet...today was to be my first day on the job...I go out to my car and find this:

Top is slashed open, stereo is gone, and my backseat was down...thankfully I put my rifle out of the trunk and in my room not two days ago...my dad's truck was also broken into, and he is missing a box of tools...Im assuming they got him, then me, as my top has a clean tear and the stereo wires are cut...probably used his tools....

Damn I hate people who dont respect another's property...I wish I had known it was gonna happen...couldve used the opportunity to sight in my red dot...

Re: Shameless bastards...
Friday, November 02, 2007 10:49 PM
holy crap dud that blows! sucks people are so Fu#ked in the head these days! guess now you HAVE to replace that top huh?? still sucks bro, hope they catch the ignorant b@stard or b@stards!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 10:16 AM
OUCH - I also own a 'vert and you're experiencing my nightmare scenario. Fortunately, my overnight parking is in the locked garage of my home, and during the day at work in a very secure lot. And when I'm out with the car during eveings or weekends, it generally is in decent areas . So overall I'm able to seriously limit the opportunities to jerks like those who hit you car.
Tuesday, November 06, 2007 10:24 AM
Well, the insurance company mailed off a check today for the body shop that is replacing the top...total of just over $1400...my stereo is no longer produced, so Im getting an upgrade...Im gonna see if they can just cut me a check for it, since I already have a replacement stereo (the old Dual deck I had in the Sunbird) and hopefully they will...

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 1:20 PM
glad to hear your gettin it all taken care of bro!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 4:04 PM
So during my class today, I get a call from the stereo company that works with my insurance...they are shipping out a bigger, better, newer version of my stereo as well as adapters and an install kit....I get off the train and my car is gone...needless to say, im quite concerned....turns out my car got towed not 5 minutes before (i actually see the tow truck drive by with my car on it) and 2 and a half hours and $229 later I have my car back...Im sooo beyond pissed...Im trying to find out who called the tow company on me so they can get whats coming...

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 7:30 AM
wow wtf dude? your luck sounds about as good as mine, once one thing bad happens it just all comes tumbling down after that

Friday, November 30, 2007 2:26 PM
Its amazing what a little body work can do!

Its my loaner while my car is in the shop. 2008 Pontiac G6 GT...talk about freakin amazing! This car is loaded! Sirius, OnStar, the thing even tells me when the tire pressure is low!!

I know I'd said the Cavy would probably be my last GM car for a while, but if I could get one of these guys cheap, I'd take it!!

BTW, this car is costing me $6.67 a day!

Saturday, December 01, 2007 8:23 PM
Sorry to hear about this,same happened to me but instead of destroying the top they busted out my trunk lock.
Lost about $1000 in stuff.Invest in a good alarm with a paging system.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Saturday, December 01, 2007 8:45 PM
might as well start killing people. ill do it for a small fee

Saturday, December 01, 2007 8:50 PM
That's a bummer man! Someone busted out my side windows and jacked my stereo last week. No respect!!! I had to drive almost an hour and a half home yesterday with no side windows, brrrrrrrrrr.

--------------------------------------------

1990 Pontiac Sunbird // 1995 Beretta Base

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search